From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- If you have more unspent Kurzick faction points than Luxon, he will offer Blessing of the Kurzicks.
- If you have more unspent Luxon faction points than Kurzick, he will give you the option to either fight him or bribe him. Bribing him costs 50 gold, which will activate the shrine and gain you +10 Kurzick faction points. Speaking to him again will then allow you to gain the Blessing of the Kurzicks. If you choose to fight him, he and all the other NPCs around the shrine will turn hostile and attack you.
- Echovald Forest (at Resurrection Shrines outside of outposts that are under Kurzick control)
- The Jade Sea (at Resurrection Shrines outside of outposts that are under Kurzick control)
If you have more unspent Luxon faction than Kurzick faction points:
- "This resurrection shrine is only for friends of the Kurzick. I wouldn't want to see its holiness tainted with your Luxon-loving souls."
- Let's talk this over.
- "There's nothing to discuss. Barbarians do not deserve the attention of the gods."
- I've had enough! (Fight.) (Kurzick Priest and all other Kurzicks NPCs at that shrine become hostile.)
- I'll make it worth your while. (Bribe.)
- "Now that you mention it, a 50 gold "donation" to the church would help elevate your standing in the eyes of the gods, and perhaps make you worthy to use this shrine... for a little while at least."
- Fifty gold for the shrine? I accept.
- If you have 50 gold:
- "This shrine will work for you now." (You receive 10 Kurzick faction points and the Kurzick Merchant and Priest provide their services.)
- If you do not have 50 gold:
- "I should have known better than to deal with a barbarian. You don't even have 50 gold!"
- Let's talk it over some more.
- So be it.
- I'll be on my way.
If you have more unspent Kurzick faction points than Luxon faction points or have bribed the Kurzick Priest:
- "I am the caretaker of this shrine. What is your business here, my child?"
- I am interested in blessings.
- I'll be on my way.
When talked to as allies:
- "Bring your woes some other time, friend."
- "Duty calls."
- "Fight now. Talk later."
- "Fight, damn it!"
- "Help. A little help here."
- "If you haven't noticed, I'm busy at the moment."
- "Let's give 'em a whooping!"
- "Not now!"
- "Now is not the time for idle chatter."
- "Spill the blood of our foes!"
- "Stop wagging your tongue and start whooping some butt!"
- "Tell me later. For now I have enemies to slaughter."
- "The time for jabbering over a pint will come later."
- "To arms! To arms!"
- "We will reminisce after this battle is won."
- "Your words fall on deaf ears. For now I fight."
|Blessing of the Kurzicks||You have +25 maximum Health and +3 Health regeneration. You gain Kurzick faction for hunting in this area. Boss creatures provide bonus faction.||100|