In outposts, Kurzick Merchants provide discounted items for members of an alliance who have control over the outpost they are in. In explorable areas, these merchants only provide services to players who have more unspent Kurzick faction points than Luxon faction points or have bribed the Kurzick Priest at that Resurrection Shrine.
- Echovald Forest
- Altrumm Ruins (outpost)
- Amatz Basin (outpost)
- Arborstone (explorable area)
- Brauer Academy
- Drazach Thicket
- Durheim Archives
- House zu Heltzer
- Lutgardis Conservatory
- Melandru's Hope
- Morostav Trail
- Mourning Veil Falls
- Saint Anjeka's Shrine
- Tanglewood Copse
- The Eternal Grove (explorable area)
- Vasburg Armory
- The Jade Sea
- "Select an item from my list below, then click "Buy.""
- "Select an item from your inventory below, then click "Sell.""
If you have more unspent Luxon faction points than Kurzick faction points and haven't bribed the Kurzick Priest at that Resurrection Shrine:
- "I'm sure the Luxons would be more than happy to serve you."
- "I have no interest in dealing with a barbarian like you."
|Item||Cost in explorable areas||Cost in outposts|
|Vial of Dye [Gray]||50||40|
|Expert Salvage Kit||400||320|
|Superior Salvage Kit||2||1 600|
|Superior Identification Kit||500||400|
|Rune of Holding||500||400|
|Small Equipment Pack||2 500||2|
|Kurzick Key or Luxon Key||-||480|
|Lockpick||1 500||1 200|
|Scroll of Adventurer's Insight||200||160|
|Scroll of Rampager's Insight||250||200|
|Scroll of Hunter's Insight||300||240|
- Kurzick Keys are always offered in explorable areas, even in the Jade Sea where there are no Kurzick Chests at all.