The Eternal Grove (explorable area)
|The Eternal Grove|
|Exit(s)||The Eternal Grove (one-way exit)|
Mourning Veil Falls
The Eternal Grove is a sacred location for the Kurzicks. This deep part of the Echovald Forest is where the Forever Trees grow -- the trees that contain the magic to transform Kurzick volunteers into Kurzick Juggernauts. The actual explorable area is much larger than the area accessible during the mission, minus the mission starting location (the gates to which are locked). The primary inhabitants in this area are hostile Plants and the Wardens, with a small group of Mantids around a small stream and lake near the center.
- Resurrection shrines with bounties
- Kurzick Priest → Blessing of the Kurzicks
- Luxon Priest → Blessing of the Luxons
- Resurrection shrines with a statue
- Avatar of Dwayna
- Southeast, at the exit into Mourning Veil Falls.
- Lyssa's Muse
- North, near the exit to the Eternal Grove outpost.
- Melandru's Watcher
- Northeast, near the exit into Vasburg Armory.
- Voice of Grenth
- Southwest, in the corner.
- 20 Kurzick Guards or 20 Luxon Guards
- 20 Kurzick Merchants or 20 Luxon Merchants
- 20 Kurzick Priests or 20 Luxon Priests
- 28 (30) Oni
- 23 (26) Stone Scale Kirin
- 24 (26) Warden of Forests
- 21 (26) Warden of the Tree
- 21 (26) Warden of the Branch
- 24 (26) Warden of Winds
- 20 (26) Warden of the Spirit
- 24 (26) Warden of Earth
- 24 (26) Warden of Seasons
- 20 (26) Warden of the Summer
- 28 (30) The Scar Eater → Healing Burst (The Scar Eater)
- 28 (30) The Time Eater → Echo (The Time Eater)
- 28 (30) Bramble Everthorn → Moebius Strike (Everthorn's Chakrams)
- 28 (30) Wiseroot Shatterstone → Shatterstone (Shatterstone)
- 28 (30) Spiritroot Mossbeard → Ritual Lord (Mossbeard's Wand)
- 28 (30) Tembarr Treefall → Devastating Hammer (The Ugly Stick)
- 24 (30) Jayne Forestlight → Air of Enchantment (Jayne's Staff, Vera)
- 28 (30) Flower Spiritgarden → Preservation (Spiritgarden's Repose)
- The Wardens and Mantids are hostile to each other and will fight if they come within aggro range of each other.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 240 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 226 to 256.
- Take note that when approaching the seemingly solitary Flower Spiritgarden, at least 8 other Wardens will drop down from the trees behind it.
- There are 4 hidden Oni groups (each consisting of 3 of them):
- Complete exploration of this area yields approximately 1.9% towards the Canthan Cartography title.
|Explorable areas in the Echovald Forest|
|Arborstone • Drazach Thicket • Ferndale • Melandru's Hope • Morostav Trail • Mourning Veil Falls • The Eternal Grove|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|