From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Region||The Jade Sea|
Bai Paasu Reach
- Archipelagos (southwest)
- Bai Paasu Reach (northwest)
- Eredon Terrace (northeast)
- Gyala Hatchery (southeast, inaccessible until completion of Stolen Eggs)
- Kurzick Priest → Blessing of the Kurzicks
- Luxon Priest → Blessing of the Luxons
- Resurrection shrines with a statue
- Avatar of Dwayna
- Southwest, at the exit into the Archipelagos.
- Champion of Balthazar
- Northeast, at the exit into Eredon Terrace (glitched; see notes).
- Northeast-central, at the foot of a slope where a curving path heads up to a high bridge.
- Lyssa's Muse
- Center, below the high bridge.
- Melandru's Watcher
- Southeast, at the exit into Gyala Hatchery.
- Voice of Grenth
- Northwest, opposite the exit into Bai Paasu Reach.
- 10 (20) Losi Hapatu (collector for 5 Rot Wallow Tusks)
- 20 (20) Elysia (merchant)
- 20 (20) Hatchery Keeper Gratian
- 20 Kurzick Guards or 20 Luxon Guards
- 20 Kurzick Merchants or 20 Luxon Merchants
- 20 Kurzick Priests or 20 Luxon Priests
- 28 (30) Oni
- 23 (26) Kappa
- 28 (30) Island Guardian
- 24 (26) Rot Wallow
- 28 (30) Stsou Swiftscale → Escape (Swiftscale's Shortbow) (not during Attack the Kurzicks!)
- 28 (30) Sessk, Woe Spreader → Discord (Woe Spreader)
- 28 (30) Sarss, Stormscale → Lightning Surge
- 28 (30) Ssaresh Rattler → Siphon Strength (Ssaresh's Kris Daggers) (not during Stolen Eggs)
- These quests affect the spawns in this area:
- If you come here from Cavalon via Archipelagos, note that there is no priest with bounty at the shrine at the Archipelagos exit.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 185 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 153 to 268.
- Scouting Maishang Hills spawns Kurzick groups, making it much longer.
- Enter from one of the three outposts to get the blessing for vanquishing. The shrines nearest the Archipelagos exit have no Kurzick or Luxon Priests.
- There are 5 hidden Oni groups (each consisting of 3 or 4 of them):
- The path heading south from Eredon Terrace.
- The path heading southwest from Eredon Terrace.
- Southeastern path from the Balthazar shrine.
- Southwestern path from the Balthazar shrine.
- The narrow path to the west of the high bridge near the center.
- When vanquishing, remember to visit both areas of sea; the one near Cavalon has 1 group, while the sea area near Gyala Hatchery has 3.
- Exploring this area will contribute approximately 3.1% towards Canthan Cartographer title.
|Explorable areas in the Jade Sea|
|Archipelagos • Boreas Seabed • Maishang Hills • Mount Qinkai • Gyala Hatchery • Rhea's Crater • Silent Surf • Unwaking Waters|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|