Boreas Seabed (explorable area)
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for an outpost, a Zaishen mission quest, and a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Region||The Jade Sea|
|Exit(s)|| Boreas Seabed (one-way exit)|
Zos Shivros Channel
The Boreas Seabed refers to the northernmost shores of the Jade Sea and its surrounding areas. There are plenty of Naga and Outcasts found on the frozen waves. The eastern end of this area is the location of the Luxons' Convocation.
- Resurrection shrines with a statue
- Champion of Balthazar
- Northeast, at the foot of the path leading to the 1,000 Daggers guild hall.
- Lyssa's Muse
- South, at the north exit into Zos Shivros Channel.
- Melandru's Watcher
- Southwest, at the exit into Mount Qinkai.
- 20 Kurzick Guards or 20 Luxon Guards
- 20 Kurzick Merchants or 20 Luxon Merchants
- 20 Kurzick Priests or 20 Luxon Priests
- 28 (30) Oni
- 22 (26) Outcast Warrior
- 21 (26) Outcast Deathhand
- 22 (26) Outcast Assassin
- 23 (26) Outcast Ritualist
- 24 (26) Kraken Spawn
- 28 (30) Island Guardian
- 24 (26) Rot Wallow
- 24 (30) Geoffer Pain Bringer → Whirling Axe (Geoffer's Bulwark) (not during Protect the Halcyon)
- 28 (30) Milodestus the Wrangler → Ferocious Strike
- 28 (30) Ilidus of the Empty Palm → Way of the Empty Palm (not during the Halcyon Job)
- These quests affect the spawns in this area:
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 219 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 160 to 237.
- The Naga and Outcasts will fight with each other. Waiting until they are done leaves you with significantly fewer foes, making a vanquisher run easier because you won't have to fight large groups anymore.
|Explorable areas in the Jade Sea|
|Archipelagos • Boreas Seabed • Maishang Hills • Mount Qinkai • Gyala Hatchery • Rhea's Crater • Silent Surf • Unwaking Waters|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|