Xaquang Skyway is the result of the vertical expansion of Kaineng City's populace. The people in this area constructed their living areas over older streets and districts, casting deep shadows and gloom over the ground-level areas, resulting in what is now referred to as the Undercity. While the shadowy streets and sewers below are controlled by the Am Fah, Xaquang Skyway is the domain of the Jade Brotherhood. Small groups of mantids, as well as Tengu of the Roost, are found in the northern parts of this area. The western streets are mostly abandoned, burned-out ruins now swarming with large vermin.
- Avatar of Dwayna
- Northwest, at the exit to Wajjun Bazaar.
- Center, by the bridges.
- Champion of Balthazar
- East, at the exit to Shenzun Tunnels.
- Lyssa's Muse
- Southwest, overlooking the burned area of the Undercity.
- Melandru's Watcher
- Northwest, near the exit to Bukdek Byway.
- Voice of Grenth
- South, at the exit to Senji's Corner.
- 20 Claw Tallfeather (collector of 5 Jade Bracelets)
- 10 Yu Lae (collector of 5 Vermin Hides)
- 20 Zen Swiftwing (merchant)
- 20 Pust Emberclaw (weaponsmith)
Humans (Canthan Guardsman)
- 20 (26) Jade Brotherhood Knight
- 20 (26) Jade Brotherhood Mesmer
- 20 (26) Jade Brotherhood Mage
- 20 (26) Jade Brotherhood Ritualist
- 18 (25) Vermin
Humans (Jade Brotherhood)
- 24 (30) Ghial the Bone Dancer → Animate Flesh Golem (Ghial's Staff)
- 24 (30) Orosen, Tranquil Acolyte → Tranquil Was Tanasen (Orosen's Staff)
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.8% to the Canthan Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area require defeating around 160 foes.
- If you have started Winds of Change, consider vanquishing this area with Light My Fire or its hard mode version active: the foes will be the tougher Winds of Change version, but you will have powerful allies to compensate. Further, to complete either quest, you would need to kill most of the foes in the area.
- Pay attention to Orosen, Tranquil Acolyte. He will start running towards the entry of Senji's Corner once you reach his bridge, whether you approach him from the northern or the southern side. If you don't defeat him he will stay at Senji's Corner, which can be frustrating while vanquishing this area since it's not an obvious place for enemies to be.