An End to Suffering
|An End to Suffering|
|Section||Kaineng City Quests|
|Given by||Qian |
in Wajjun Bazaar
|Preceded by||Nahpui Quarter|
(Click to enlarge)
Qian's husband Tukan has been afflicted with the plague, and she does not want him to suffer any longer. Assist her by making an end to Tukan's life.
- Find Tukan on the rooftops and end his suffering
- See Qian for your reward
Head out from Senji's Corner into Xaquang Skyway and head left, you will come across Tukan after a while. He is alone and his skills are identical to normal Afflicted Warriors, so fighting him shouldn't be a problem.
After Tukan has been killed, return to Qian and claim the reward.
- 24 (26) Afflicted Tukan
- "Oh, oh, oh...what am I to do?"
- "I am sorry. That was not a very friendly greeting, but you have caught me at a bad time. You see, this accursed plague...I have lost my entire family to it. First my son, then my daughter. They both died in such agony...nothing my husband and I did eased their pain."
- "A few days ago, Tukan started showing symptoms. I am ashamed to say I left him. I cannot stand to think of him still suffering, but there is nothing I can do myself. The last I saw of him, he was stumbling around Xaquang Skyway. I can barely bring myself to speak these words, but I must: will you find Tukan and put an end to his misery?"
- Accept: "I will end his pain."
- Decline: "I can't do that!"
- Ask: "Please hurry to the rooftops! I do not want my darling Tukan to suffer any longer."
- Afflicted Tukan: "Qian..."
- "My husband's suffering is over,then? Thank you <Player name>, for putting him to rest."