Jade Brotherhood Knight
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Jade Brotherhood Knight|
Eye of the North
Jade Brotherhood Knights are the warriors of the Jade Brotherhood. They are fairly sturdy, but are not much of a threat if their opponents don't bunch-up, providing targets for their Cyclone Axe and Triple Chop.
- Eye of the North
Quests involved in:
- Kaineng City
- During Deactivating P.O.X.
- "A real gang is respected by the populace. We make our presence known every day in this city, instead of sneaking though sewers like rats."
- "Canthan citizens speak of the Jade Brotherhood with reverence and respect. They speak of the Am Fah only with disgust."
- "Cowardly Am Fah, always hiding in the sewers. Feh! Some gang."
- "I cut my teeth killing Am Fah. Now I recruit the cream of Canthan's nobles to do the same."
- "The Am Fah wage a war they can never win."
- "The Jade Brotherhood stands at a precipice, an Asuran has delivered victory into our hands.
- "The only good Am Fah is a rotting corpse...surrounded by flies. Oh, and the only thing better than that is two Am Fah corpses...and more flies."
- "The tide of about to turn in this war! The sewers will fill with Am Fah blood."
- "There is only room for one gang in Cantha."
- "This city has erupted into chaos. But out of chaos is born order...a new order led by the Jade Brotherhood."
- "Watch your back! we[sic] have battled the Am Fah all day in the bazaar. it[sic] is a hornet's nest down there."
- "Wait until the Am Fah sees our new weapon. They will never know what hit them."
- "When our new weapon is unleashed, the Am Fah will be no more."
- "When you join the Jade Brotherhood, you are Jade Brotherhood for life."
- During Trial of Zinn, before and after the trial
- "It is strange being away from Cantha. Where are all the buildings? It's unnatural!"
- During the quest Deactivating P.O.X.
- "A clean death is too good for you!"
- "Am Fah scum! Cut them down!"
- "Die! Die! DIE!"
- "Death by my hands is better than you deserve."
- "Disappointing! I hoped you Am Fah would at least put up a fight!"
- "My superior noble blood shall spill yours, mutt."
- "You live with the rats, but must you look like them?"
- "You picked the wrong day to fight the Brotherhood"
- Sometimes Jade Brotherhood Knights may spawn with swords. Since they can't use their axe skills, they will only use "Watch Yourself!" and deal low damage.