Kilroy's Punchout Tournament
|Kilroy's Punchout Tournament|
|Section||Far Shiverpeaks Quests|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Given by||Kilroy Stonekin |
in Gunnar's Hold
|Preceded by||The Throwdown in a Norn Town|
|Type||Secondary quest |
Do solo boxing matches against a selection of opponents, drawn from all parts of of the world.
- Speak to Kilroy Stonekin to start the brawling tournament.
- Defeat eight opponents in a row to win the brawling tournament.
- See Kilroy Stonekin for your reward.
When entering, first make sure you equip your Brass Knuckles if you haven't already. After the timer has finished counting down, the doors to the arena — which should be quite familiar to you by now — will open. You will have to defeat the eight enemies one by one. The enemies that spawn are random but a good general piece of advice is to go behind a wall if you are facing a ranged enemy and are low on hp. Another good idea is to save Brawling Straight Right and sometimes even Brawling Headbutt until it matters. If you are facing a warrior you can expect it to have Healing Signet.
- TIP: If/when you get knocked down, use one hand to "button mash" the number 8 on your keyboard (or the button you have assigned to skill 8), and use the other hand on the mouse to spam click the skill to generate energy even faster. After this you will have around 3 seconds before the fight resumes. You can also assign additional keys to activate skill 8 and "button mash" all of them to regain energy extremely quickly.
|Round One||17 Corsair Cutthroat||15 Speedy Grentch||15 Crimson Skull Longbow||16 Kournan Phalanx||16 Kournan Zealot|
|Round Two||20 Star Blade||20 Quetzal Stark||20 Norn Guard||20 Modniir Berserker|
|Round Three||20 Kournan Guard||20 Kournan Phalanx||20 Kournan Zealot|
|Round Four||20 Corsair Weapons Master||20 Jade Brotherhood Knight||20 Corsair Admiral|
|Round Five||20 Kurzick Warrior||20 Luxon Warrior||20 Kurzick Assassin||20 Luxon Assassin|
|Round Six||20 Hylek Amini||20 Agari Cuicani||20 Gokir Cuicani||20 Hylek Cuicana||20 Ophil Cuicani||24 Ophil Amini|
|Round Seven||20 Outcast Warrior||21 Corsair Weapons Master||22 Corsair Grappler||23 Corsair Admiral|
|Round Eight||24 Stone Summit Carver||24 Dredge Guardian||24 Dredge Gutter[verification requested]||24 Grawl Demagogue||24 Skree Singer|
Possible foes, unsorted
- Kilroy Stonekin
Word got out that you defeated Bjorn Thunderfist, and now travelers from all over the world want to face you in the ring! Even livestock! I've got a full tournament lined up for you this time: eight different opponents in a row to try and defeat. Care to take on the world's best with your lightning fists?
- Kilroy Stonekin
You won the tournament! You're the greatest... well, you're good. I'm the greatest.
- Even though this is not specified during the tournament, you are permitted to use Thunderfist's Brass Knuckles instead of regular Brass Knuckles; this will increase your chances of winning.
- Though the foes you face are random, research shows that there appears to be a list of foes which may occur each round (for example, the 6th round seems to be a Heket most of the time).
- This quest seems to be a safe way to gain experience for the Survivor title seeing as when you die, you have 10 seconds to either map out or get back on your feet using STAND UP!. Your death counter will not increase unless the timer runs out and you don't have full energy after you get knocked down.