From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for an explorable area during Winds of Change and a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Exit(s)|| Bukdek Byway|
- Champion of Balthazar
- East, near the exit to Dragon's Throat
- Lyssa's Muse
- West, near the exit to Bukdek Byway
- 20 (26) Afflicted Warrior
- 20 (26) Afflicted Ranger
- 20 (26) Afflicted Monk
- 20 (26) Afflicted Necromancer
- 20 (26) Afflicted Mesmer
- 20 (26) Afflicted Elementalist
- 20 (26) Afflicted Assassin
- 20 (26) Afflicted Ritualist
- 20 (26) Jade Brotherhood Knight
- 20 (26) Jade Brotherhood Mesmer
- 20 (26) Jade Brotherhood Mage
- 20 (26) Jade Brotherhood Ritualist
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- Interactive objects
- This area always contains one chest. When entering the area from Bukdek Byway, the chest most often spawns near Afflicted, otherwise you'll find it near Jade Brotherhood.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 14 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 6 to 39.
- If starting from Dragon's Throat it is possible to vanquish only the Afflicted groups, The Afflicted Ako and one small spawn before him, by pulling them closer so you are never within range for the Jade Brotherhood to spawn. This will decrease the number of foes to vanquish to approximately 8.