From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for an explorable area during Winds of Change and a Zaishen vanquish quest.
The Shenzun Tunnels is a part of Kaineng City that lies close to ground-level, close to the dirty sewage that drains from other parts of the city. It is likely that the extremely poor would reside here, concentrated mostly in the northern areas and in the center. The Am Fah have a presence here, concentrated mostly on the southwestern and northeastern corners - a result of the Afflicted having taken over the other parts.
The To Tahnnakai Temple primary quest will lead characters through this area for the first time.
Travel from Senji's Corner via the Nahpui Quarter explorable area or Xaquang Skyway. Alternatively, when available leave directly from Tahnnakai Temple or Sunjiang District.
- Resurrection shrines with a statue
- Avatar of Dwayna
- Southwest, at the exit into Nahpui Quarter.
- Champion of Balthazar
- North, in the area with Canthan Peasants, against the northern edge.
- Lyssa's Muse
- South-center, in the small area with a few Canthan Peasants.
- Southeast, at the exit into Maatu Keep.
- Melandru's Watcher
- East, at the exit into Sunjiang District.
- Northwest, at the exit into Xaquang Skyway.
- Voice of Grenth
- Northeast, at the exit into Tahnnakai Temple.
- West, west of the central watery area, near Rien, the Martyr.
- 20 (20) Kiishen (collector of 5 Plague Idols)
- 20 (20) Yohei (collector of 5 Putrid Cysts)
- 10 (20) Jung Zeng (collector of 5 Jade Bracelets)
- 10 (20) Leijo (collector of 5 Ancient Kappa Shells)
- 20 (20) Commander Jafai (gatekeeper)
- 20 (20) Temple Guard Bai (gatekeeper)
- 20 (20) Imperial Guardsman Tingjo (only during Seeking Shelter)
- 20 (20) Guardsman Kinri
- 20 (20) Bakghu
- 20 (20) Canthan Guards
- 10 (20) Canthan Peasants
- 3 (20) Refugees (only during Housing for Refugees)
- 5 Lurker
- 20 (26) Afflicted Warrior
- 20 (26) Afflicted Ranger
- 20 (26) Afflicted Monk
- 20 (26) Afflicted Necromancer
- 20 (26) Afflicted Mesmer
- 20 (26) Afflicted Elementalist
- 20 (26) Afflicted Assassin
- 20 (26) Afflicted Ritualist
- 20 (26) Am Fah Marksman
- 20 (26) Am Fah Healer
- 20 (26) Am Fah Necromancer
- 20 (26) Am Fah Assassin
- 24 (30) The Afflicted Li Yun → Stolen Speed
- 24 (30) The Afflicted Kam → Mind Burn
Humans (Am Fah)
- 24 (30) Rien, the Martyr → Martyr (Rien's Sacrifice)
- 24 (30) Lou, of the Knives → Flashing Blades (Lou's Karambits) (sometimes does not spawn during To Tahnnakai Temple)[verification requested]
- 24 (30) Cho, Spirit Empath → Spirit Channeling (Cho's Vice)
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 240 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 180 to 256 foes.
- 4 additional Afflicted popup when approaching The Afflicted Kam (besides those already visible).
- Similarly, only 4 foes are visible as you approach The Afflicted Li Yun, after which he and several Afflicted popup (see map).
- There is an Am Fah group that patrols a long route along the western side and might be missed.
- 10 Royal Guard allies spawn near Maatu Keep during the quest Battle in the Sewers. However, they are not as intelligent in battle as heroes or henchmen.
- Sometimes the vanquish won't be complete even after you kill everything in the area. In this case, run to all the portals. Occasionally a group of foes walks through it to disappear and you can get the reward as you approach the portal.
- Shenzhen is a large city in China.
- There is an armor collector on Shing Jea Island named Shenzun.