Raisu Palace (explorable area)
A docked Crimson Skull vessel
Raisu Palace of the Emperor of Cantha is an explorable area east of the Kaineng Center. Construction on the palace began in 510 BE, commissioned by Kaineng Tah. It was burned down in 694 AE with Emperor Singtah inside. The palace began to be rebuilt in the same year, being finished over eighty years later and is considered the one great achievement of Emperor Senvho's reign.
The palace features towering walls, elaborately-carved jade pathways, and intricately-decorated pagodas, and splendor that sets it worlds apart from the squalor of the Kaineng City poor. It even has an extensive private dock area on the northern side.
- Resurrection shrines with a statue
- Avatar of Dwayna
- Champion of Balthazar
- North, the lower of the two dock ward paths, almost directly north of Sword Ancient Kai's position.
- Lyssa's Muse
- Center, due west of the Imperial Sanctum exit, near the start of the "acid traps" part of the Raisu Palace mission.
- 30 (30) Kuunavang
- 28 (30) Shiro'ken Warrior
- 28 (30) Shiro'ken Ranger
- 28 (30) Shiro'ken Monk
- 28 (30) Shiro'ken Necromancer
- 28 (30) Shiro'ken Mesmer
- 28 (30) Shiro'ken Elementalist
- 28 (30) Shiro'ken Assassin
- 28 (30) Shiro'ken Ritualist
- 28 (30) Sword Ancient Kai → Auspicious Parry (Kai's Sword)
- 28 (30) Famished Ancient Brrne → Famine (Brrne's Recurve Bow)
- 28 (30) Untouched Ancient Ky → Spell Breaker (Ky's Chalice)
- 28 (30) Doomed Ancient Kkraz → Wail of Doom (Kkraz's Indulgence)
- 28 (30) Arcane Ancient Phi → Arcane Languor (Phi's Wisdom)
- 28 (30) Star Ancient Koosun → Star Burst (Koosun's Fire Staff)
- 28 (30) Silent Ancient Onata → Shroud of Silence (Onata's Shards)
- 28 (30) Defiant Ancient Sseer → Soul Twisting (Sseer's Wish)
- 28 (30) Blade Ancient Syu-Shai → Shadow Theft, Weapons of Three Forges, Seven Weapons Stance (only appears if a team member has a Proof of Triumph in their inventory)
- There are globes of light scattered throughout the area. Those near a boss will spawn Shiro'ken if you approach too closely when fighting. To avoid this, pull the boss away from the globe. (The Ranger Boss does not have a globe in its vicinity.)
- Vanquisher runs of this area requires defeating around 255 foes. It has been reported to range from 244 to 264.
- The portal near the Imperial Sanctum outpost can be used, even though the gate sometimes appears to be closed.