- This article is about Kuunavang in general. For Kuunavang's second form during the Unwaking Waters mission, see Enraged Kuunavang.
Concept art by Katy Hargrove.
Concept art by Katy Hargrove
of the corrupted and uncorrupted Kuunavang.
Kuunavang was trapped under the Harvest Temple by Shiro Tagachi's death, eventually becoming corrupted by his influence. In the Unwaking Waters, the Kurzicks and the Luxons must unite to defeat her so they can use her powers against Shiro.
- Corrupted Breath (monster skill)
- Corrupted Dragon Scales (monster skill)
- Corrupted Dragon Spores (monster skill)
- Dark Chain Lightning (monster skill)
- Renewing Corruption (monster skill)
- Stun Immunity (monster skill)
- See also: Celestial skill
- Storm of Swords
- Celestial Stance
- Star Shine
- Star Servant
- Celestial Haste
- Celestial Storm
- Star Strike
- Celestial Summoning
- Harvest Temple
- "You helped me in my hour of need, and now I am at your service."
- Divine Path
- "Shiro will trouble us no longer. The envoys have taken him to a special place in the Underworld where he will pay for his crimes for all eternity."
- Raisu Palace mission and explorable area and Imperial Sanctum
- "I have perceived your need and I am here. I can once again provide you with temporary powers. Do you wish it?"
- Yes, please.
- No, thank you.
After receiving a Celestial skill
- "You have already received all the help I can provide. Now go, your task is one that cannot wait."
- Kuunavang is resistant to interrupts. It may take two or more consecutive tries to actually interrupt her skills.
- This creature has a miniature version.
- This creature has a tonic form.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Kuunavang.|