I don't mean to start an argument between a bunch of people but isn't her profession special?--Firecrown 00:16, 9 May 2007 (EDT)
- I went ahead and changed it since no one had any objections...--Firecrown 16:15, 10 May 2007 (EDT)
- ok well there isnt a clear proffession so im gonna say special. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:Firecrown .
It doesnt have a profession because it uses only monster skills. --The Thunderbolt Guy 20:16, 11 October 2007 (UTC)
- well, all npcs in the game have a profession, unfortunately there is no way to tell which it is for monsters besides the skills they use. --Lou-Saydus 16:41, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
Is there anyway that Kuunavang could be relate to Glint and the other upcoming dragons?--Ineviditable Death 23:32, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
- Good question, although I dont think I have seen it stated anywhere; but it could be possible. --Shadowphoenix 23:40, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
- I think I remember reading somewhere (Maybe in The Movement of the World) that Kuunavang and Glint are both Dragons like Primordus and the others, but that they're much younger. But then that leaves Shiny, I mean, what IS he? 184.108.40.206 12:20, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
Is the mural in ascalon city when you are heading to the great northen wall of Kuunavang? It looks like it...Tearh 23:16, 27 April 2008 (UTC)
- Ok so this comment is eons old but so what. No, that is of the Forgotten, note that the same image is in the Prophecies manual around where they talk about the serpents. Haru 21:52, 23 May 2009 (UTC)
This was in the notes section.
"As of yet her fate is unknown as she and the Dragon Glint will be confronted by dragons eons older, and presumably larger in the future."
Um, I don't think we should be listing what may happen to things between GW and GW2, and especially not without more clarity as to what the notes are referring to, so I pulled this from the page for now. --Star Weaver 22:16, 19 June 2008 (UTC)