From Guild Wars Wiki
- Concise description
Monster cannot be stunned.
- Earthbind is the only skill that bypasses this skill's effect.
- Most foes that use Giant Stomp carry this passive skill, which prevents them from stunning each other. Similarly, their oversized allies also carry the skill and are unaffected by stomping.
- For example, all Jotun carry the skill and cannot be knocked down by the stomping of Jotun Skullsmashers.
- In contrast, Stone Summit Herders will knock down their dwarf-sized Stone Summit allies, who do not carry the skill.
- Notably, the Sadistic and Nomad Giants of the Desolation do not carry the skill; they can be knocked down like any other foe. Nevertheless, they do not knock each other down.
- Many large foes, such as Wurms, carry Stun Immunity, giving them the appearance of being too big to be knocked over. Other massive foes, e.g. Avalanches, do not carry the skill and can be knocked down.
- The fact that a foe is hard to knock down does not mean they carry this skill. For example, Dhuum and Shiro cannot be knocked down ordinarily, unless the duration of the KD is extended (e.g. via a Stonefist Insignia).
- Stun is an internal name for knock down.