Taking Back the Palace
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Taking Back the Palace|
|Given by||Kuunavang |
in Harvest Temple
(The Jade Sea)
|Preceded by||Unwaking Waters|
|Followed by||Raisu Palace|
Kuunavang tells you to head to Raisu Palace to meet with Master Togo and the allies he has assembled.
- Travel to Kaineng Center.
- Talk to Palace Guard Tsungkim in Raisu Pavilion to gain access to Raisu Palace.
- See Captain Sei for your reward.
- 4,000 Experience
- 275 Gold
- 1 Skill Point
- Map travel to Kaineng Center.
- Head through the east portal to Raisu Pavilion.
- Speak to Palace Guard Tsungkim to access Raisu Palace.
- Speak to Captain Sei for your reward.
- "The threads of fate are coming together, weaving one with the other. A tapestry is forming, but its patterns are unclear to me.
- Master Togo has managed to bring friends and enemies together for an assault on Shiro's army. Join him at Raisu Palace, and look for me in your time of need."
- Palace Guard Tsungkim
- "Thank the gods you have come! The palace has been overtaken, and Master Togo told me that when you arrived, I was to escort you into the palace immediately. From there, you are to speak with Captain Sei. Let me know when you are ready to enter the palace."
- Let's go.
- "When you are ready, I will let you pass into Raisu Palace."
- I am ready,
- "Your entire party is about to be moved to the next area. Make sure all party members are ready first. Do you wish to continue?"
- Yes. (Sent to Taking Back the Palace (cinematic).)
- Not right now.
- Captain Sei
- "As you can see, the palace has been breached. It is absolute chaos in there. The Afflicted are spreading their sickness to all within, and Shiro has taken the emperor. You are the only hope to save the emperor and, with him, Cantha. We will hold this gate at all costs. Defeat Shiro; we have all suffered too much to fail now."
Bug.The first objective of this quest does not update correctly during the Dragon Festival and Anniversary Celebration, presumably because the decorated version of Kaineng Center is considered a different area. This does not prevent completion by traveling to Raisu Pavilion.