The Missing Corpses
From Guild Wars Wiki
|The Missing Corpses|
|Section||Kaineng City Quests|
|Given by|| Guardsman Kinri |
in Shenzun Tunnels
Route to Guardsman Kinri
Route to the corpses
- Go to Bukdek Byway and burn the diseased corpses.
- Investigate the corpse thefts and find out where the bodies are being taken.
- See Guardsman Kinri for your reward.
Leave for Bukdek Byway by way of Kaineng Center. The compass will lead you towards catching Corpse Thief Mang in the act of moving some corpses. Confront him and the quest will be complete.
- Guardsman Kinri
- "We burn corpses of the diseased to prevent the sickness from spreading. Ordinarily, it is a simple operation...unpleasant, but simple. The bodies are left at Bukdek Byway, and we burn them at the pyre. Lately, though, there has been a rash of body thefts, and I am worried this could lead to an epidemic. Head over to Bukdek Byway and burn the corpses there. If any are missing, find out who has taken them and where they have gone."
- Accept: "The safety and health of the people is of the utmost importance."
- Decline: "That sounds repulsive. Deal with it yourself."
- Ask: "The diseased corpses at Bukdek Byway must be burned quickly before they spread the plague further. Please head there immediately. If any corpses are missing, and I pray to Grenth they are not, you must find out what has happened to them."
- Corpse Thief Mang: "I'm just doing my job. Please do not hurt me!"
- Corpse Thief Mang
- "A man pays me to steal the bodies and deliver them. I do not ask questions, and I have no idea what foul things he does with them. Times are tough; hardly anyone offers work these days. People are fleeing the city, or worse.
- I had no idea this could lead to an outbreak. I will stop immediately, but it will not stop my employer from finding a replacement. He is your real problem."
- Guardsman Kinri
- "So someone is stealing the corpses? I was afraid of that. This is bad... Those diseased bodies are likely to spread the plague.
- There is an abundance of human remains needing disposal. I could use your help."