- This is a mission entry. For information on the explorable area, see Altrumm Ruins (explorable area). For information on the outpost, see Altrumm Ruins (outpost).
Altrumm Ruins is a Kurzick challenge mission in the Echovald Forest. Thieves have broken into the amber mines and are pilfering the amber. Collect the amber before the thieves get to it and kill any that try to sneak off with it.
Collect as much amber as possible before the timer runs out. Kill a boss to gain a time bonus.
|Each boss kill||10|
|Each set of Raw Amber Chunks retrieved||15|
|Each set of Refined Amber Chunks retrieved||15|
Scoring in this mission rewards Kurzick faction, experience, and gold based on the formulas below. Values are rounded down. An additional bonus is given for achieving daily best, monthly best, or quarterly best.
|Reward||Amount||Daily Best||Monthly Best||Quarterly Best|
|Kurzick faction||(2000 * score) / (Monthly Best #1 score)||+4000||+8000||+16000|
|Experience||(1000 * score) / (Monthly Best #1 score)|
|Gold||(500 * score) / (Monthly Best #1 score)||+500||+1000||+2000|
This mission has a 10 minute time limit, however, killing a boss adds 60 seconds to the timer. 30 seconds after the mission timer starts, Azukhan Stonewrath spawns in the north-west. After 1 minute, Froth Stonereap spawns in the north-east. After 1 minute 30 seconds, Ennsa Stoneweaver spawns in the southwest. After 2 minutes, Dorn Stonebreaker spawns in the southeast. Each boss respawns 5 minutes after being killed.
There are two types of amber to collect, both of which add 1 point to the total score when picked up. Raw Amber Chunks are dropped when an enemy is killed (bosses drop 4). Refined Amber Chunks randomly spawn on the ground.
Consider bringing speed stances or shouts to quickly move around. Also consider bringing AoE ( Area of Effect) and DoT (Damage over Time) characters to assist with the multiple enemies
- 22 (26) Outcast Warrior
- 21 (26) Outcast Deathhand
- 22 (26) Outcast Assassin
- 23 (26) Outcast Ritualist
- 28 (30) Dorn Stonebreaker → (Forceful Blow)
- 28 (30) Ennsa Stoneweaver → (Shield of Regeneration)
- 28 (30) Froth Stonereap → (Weaken Knees)
- 28 (30) Azukhan Stonewrath → (Shockwave)
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 0.4% to the Canthan Cartographer title.
- Obtaining a score of 100 or above will increase your Kurzick faction cap once by 1000.