From Guild Wars Wiki
- Concise description
Insects have a 25% chance of resurrecting when killed. Insects are resurrected with 25% Health and Energy.
- A constantly active, invisible effect on mantid insects in the Charr Homelands.
- Resurrection occurs several seconds after death, leading to situations where the mantid may revive itself as your party is already leaving the vicinity.
- This effect can trigger multiple times on the same mantid.
- Mantids that are killed more than once do not provide additional experience or reputation points, and do not refresh kill-based reputation benefits, such as Hunt Rampage.
- Each time a mantid is killed, it leaves behind an exploitable corpse.