Battle of Turai's Procession
|Battle of Turai's Procession|
|Given by|| Mirza Veldrunner |
in Turai's Procession
|Preceded by||Total Corruption|
|Type|| Secondary quest|
(Click to enlarge)
- Join the Centaur troop in Turai's Procession.
- Stand your ground against the horde of nightmare creatures.
- Olunoss Windwalker, Tusked Howlers, and Tusked Hunters will spawn in Turai's Procession after this quest is completed.
When you reach the Centaur troops, two groups of Margonites will charge in (one from either side of the mound). Each group contains eight Margonites: two Margonite Clerics, two Margonite Seers, two Margonite Executioners and two Margonite Reapers. Once a group is eliminated another will spawn immediately. There is a total of four waves: the first will have three groups of Margonites, as will the second. The third wave will have only two, both on the right. The fourth wave will have only one group on the left, with a Margonite Necromancer Boss. There are three spawn points, to the left, right and back of the mound next to the shrine. The three groups now meet at a gathering point in the middle.
Note: Moving to either side of the battlefield (i.e. not staying at the three-way focal point) allows a party to take out one group at a time. This still leaves a crowd of two groups at the focal point, but it's more manageable. There is a nearby resurrection shrine (on the north side of the mound).
- Since the Margonite groups tend to bunch up, area of effect skills are very useful.
- Lightbringer's Gaze, Panic and other interrupt skills to interrupt the Margonite Clerics' use of Spell Breaker and Aegis.
- As there will be plenty of corpses to work with, a minion master (or two) will be enormously helpful.
- 20 (20) Veldrunner Fighter
- 24 (26) Margonite Executioner
- 24 (26) Margonite Cleric
- 24 (26) Margonite Seer
- 24 (26) Margonite Reaper
- Mirza Veldrunner
- "Our scouts have spotted a large army of nightmare creatures from the north. We must stand and fight! Join me, heroes, and show these demons they have underestimated the Veldrunner pride! Follow me to the front lines!"
- Mirza Veldrunner
- "What a glorious battle, indeed. You fight well for one with so few feet, <Character name>."
- "We have little to offer you in return, but we shall grant you a great honor. Our young will sing ballads, and your names will be remembered by our people through the darkest of nights. Go, <character name>, and see us through to daylight."
- Taking out the Clerics is crucial when the waves come.
- Mirza Veldrunner can die without affecting the success of this quest. If he dies, just rezone and turn it in.
- If a group doesn't come for some time, they may have become stuck behind a rock and need to be found.