Family Ties (Nightfall quest)
|Given by|| Zudash Dejarin |
in Yohlon Haven
|Part of||The Dejarin Estate|
|Preceded by|| The Young Lady Vanishes|
Tendering an Offer
(Click to enlarge)
Reunite the members of the Dejarin family.
- Required Hero: Koss
- Talk to Ailonseh Dejarin about Koss and the family estate.
- Deliver Ailonseh's letter to Zudash Dejarin.
Exit into Arkjok Ward from Yohlon Haven. Ailonseh is just a little way to the East of the portal, she will give you a letter when she sees Koss. Talk to Zudash Dejarin in Yohlon Haven for your reward.
- "Koss was a headstrong, impetuous child, and as he grew to manhood we quarreled continually. His poor sister, Ailonseh, always ended up in the middle. When he became a Sunspear it was too much for me and I disowned him. He has not used the family name since.
- But now that he's given me back part of the family estates, I see that his heart is in the right place even if he has poor taste in friends...present company excluded.
- Find Ailonseh in Arkjok Ward. Tell her what has happened. Ask her to return to me and help rebuild the family estate. Perhaps we can begin anew."
- "Ahai, dear brother. I am so glad that father has finally forgiven you. Of course I will return to help rebuild the estate. It's small, but it's ours. Here, take this letter to father. I will be along presently. And please, brother, come by and visit. Bring your friends...your new friends."
- "Forgive my tears, but this day is joyous. You have shown me that my son is a good man. Because of his efforts, our family will again be whole. Please excuse me, I've much work to do. Thank you, again."