Drake in a Cage
|Drake in a Cage|
|Given by|| Chuno |
in Marga Coast
|Preceded by||The Great Escape|
|Followed by||Feeding Frenzy|
A drake is causing problems for the villagers. Stop it.
- Required Hero: Koss
- Slay kuskale and harvest their flesh for bait. You need [5...0] more hunk[s] of fresh meat.
- Place fresh meat in the basket by the shore to lure the ferocious beast.
- Force the beast into submission.
- See Chuno for your reward.
Enter Arkjok Ward from the Command Post and there will be skale at the lake. Kill enough to get the required 5 hunks of meat and place them in the Drake Cage. When the Ferocious Drake appears, attack it until it becomes neutral.
- "Go away! We don't need your help. My might alone is more than enough to defend the village. Besides, you've only made things worse. With all the trouble you Sunspears churned up, the garrison's pet beast got loose. Now it's terrorizing the villagers and eating our livestock. You want to help? Rid us of that menace!
- You don't know how to catch a beast? Do I have to tell you everything? Get some hunks of fresh meat to use as bait. Place the flesh in the cage by the water in Arkjok Ward. When the beast smells a free meal, it'll rear its ugly head and then you lop it off! Now, get going! Me? I must protect the village and show the lovely Melonni how dedicated I am."
- Accept: "That beast is as good as dead."
- Decline: "If you're so manly, flex those pythons of yours and get rid of this beast yourself."
- Ask: "Still here? Go slaughter some kuskale and put their meat in the cage in Arkjok Ward. The beast will crawl out from under its rock sooner or later once it smells the bait."
- "Get that filthy creature away from me! What? It's a village guardian? Ha! More like an overfed pet. Regardless, don't think for a moment you have eclipsed the shimmering spire of manhood known as Chuno! Melonni isn't so easily impressed...that's why she prefers my rippling musculature and godlike physique over that of ordinary mortals. She is head over heels for me, you know. Perhaps I will hang onto this creature to show off my own magnificence! Ha!"
- If you follow the Drake it leads you to the entrance to the Command Post. This only makes sense since apparently the Drake is now tamed and villagers have made it a guardian named Toma.