The Tools of War
|The Tools of War|
|Given by|| Dunkoro |
in Command Post
|Preceded by|| Kodonur Crossroads,|
Building the Base: The Meeting
|Followed by|| Koss Goes Recruiting,|
Melonni Goes Recruiting
Route from Kodonur Crossroads
Find a way to acquire weapons for the Sunspears.
- Kill the Kournan guards holding the Centaur weapon crafters captive.
- Offer the Centaurs a place with the Sunspears.
- See Lonai for your reward.
- Two weaponsmiths, Grif Ebonmane and Kol Swordshanks, will spawn in the Command Post after this quest is completed.
The easiest way to do this quest is to start from Kodonur Crossroads and head out into Dejarin Estate. This way you won't have any unnecessary encounters and will only have to fight two groups of Kournans guarding the Centaurs.
- 20 (20) Maho
- 20 (20) Kournan Guardsman
- 20 (20) Kournan Bowman
- 20 (20) Kournan Oppressor
- 20 (20) Kournan Seer
- 20 (20) Kournan Zealot
- "We need better weapons if we are going to make a difference. But they won't just drop out of thin air...well, usually not. We need some weaponsmiths. Sounds like we need a plan, eh? Lucky for us I've got one.
- Of course, we'll use one of Koss's contacts. It seems he knows just about everyone... In this case, it's a local boy named Ahvad who gave us some particularly useful information. Apparently, the Kournans have brought in more Centaurs to replace the ones we freed. Two of these Centaurs are especially talented weaponsmiths and are being put to work crafting weapons for the Kournan army. What do you say we free those Centaurs and see if we can't convince them to make weapons for our side?."
- Grif Ebonmane: "Two-legged one, I am impressed. You seem to hate the Kournans as much as we do. We heard you rescued Mirza. Consider us allies...we will withstand your man-stink as long as Varesh remains a threat to us all. We will meet you at your Command Post."
- "Good work! With the help of these Centaurs, we'll have a steady supply of good weapons in no time."