|Given by|| Dunkoro |
in Command Post
|Preceded by||Kodonur Crossroads|
Gather information for Dunkoro.
- Speak to Zhed Shadowhoof.
- Eavesdrop on the Kournan captains and collect information on Kormir.
- See Lonai for your reward.
After talking to Zhed, exit the Command Post and head to the cliff overlooking the village in southeast Jahai Bluffs. Listen to the conversation between Ronkhet and Nundho. After the conversation, 3 groups of Kournan military troops will show up, but the quest is completed, so map travel to collect the reward.
- "We need to collect information before we make any moves, else we risk discovery. Venture out and see what you can stir up. Talk to that Centaur for starters. Once we've prepared ourselves, we can plot our next objective. Can you handle it?"
Intermediate dialogue 1
- "Ha! So, Dunkoro wants information? Ever heard that saying about teaching a two-legs to fish? Rather than give you what you need, I will tell you how to get it.
- The Kournans are loud, garrulous folk. The key to extracting intelligence from their kind is to stay within earshot, but out of sight. The guards jabber away as they make their rounds through Jahai Bluffs. Follow them closely, but don't reveal your presence."
Intermediate dialogue 2
- Koss: "Let's go get 'em! What are we waitin' around here for!?!?"
- Dunkoro: "Quiet! Just wait right here. Let them talk."
- Ronkhet: "Have you seen that thing?"
- Nundho: "What? Bayel's new...uh...advisor?"
- Ronkhet: "You could call it that, I guess. Have you noticed more and more missing recruits? Something isn't right..."
- Nundho: "Quit imagining things. I just got back from Gandara, and I've seen nothing wrong. Had to escort some pirate rat and the captured leader of the Sunspears to Bokoss Prison. My feet are killing me from the hike."
- Ronkhet: "Leader of the Sunspears? You mean Kormir? She's tough. I heard she single-handedly fought an entire fleet of corsairs!"
- Nundho: "That's ridiculous! Have you been scared stupid by war, soldier? Tough or not, the only thing this Kormir is good for is wormfood."
- Nundho: "You know how General Bayel likes his executions..."
- Dunkoro: "Back to the base!"
- "Kormir is alive? Praise the gods! Still, Bokoss Prison is a hard nut to crack. It's withstood sieges, assaults, and fire over the centuries. We'll need a plan to free her. We have to consult with Dunkoro; I'm sure he'll come up with a solid plan."
- If Koss and/or Dunkoro are not in your party, their respective dialogue do not appear in the team chat log.
- This quest prevents the elemental boss, Churrta the Rock, from spawning.
- The rare scroll trader in the southern village, Kohn, also does not spawn.
- Additionally, the nearby Wandering Priest may not spawn.