|Exit(s)||Kamadan, Jewel of Istan|
On the world map
A view inside
High ranking officers (normal)
High ranking officers (Bad Tide Rising)
The Sun Docks is the primary docking area used by foreigners arriving from across the sea to the island of Istan. Those crossing from the Elonian mainland tend to stop at the docks on north side of Kamadan instead.
Enter from an eastern portal in Kamadan that's right across a small bridge. The primary quest Bad Tide Rising will require Nightfall characters to come here.
- Kamadan, Jewel of Istan (west)
Humans (Zaishen Order)
- Note: These do not appear until Bad Tide Rising (for Nightfall characters), but only before completion of Zaishen Elite
- 11 Acolyte Jin (after Student Sousuke but before Gain Jin)
- 11 Acolyte Sousuke (after Student Jin but before Gain Sousuke)
- 20 Field General Hayao
- 20 General Yurukaro (only during Bad Tide Rising)
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on The Sun Docks.|
- Complete exploration of this area contributes less than 0.1% to the Elonian Cartographer title track. This area is included in the exploration value for Kamadan, Jewel of Istan
- During Festival events, Kamadan will not display any of the festive decorations when viewed from inside the Sun Docks, but when looking at the Sun Docks area from the Kamadan side of the portal, Sun Docks appears to be festively decorated (for example, during Wintersday, there is snow on the ground, but upon entering Sun Docks, there is no snow).