From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Affiliation||Order of the Sunspears|
- "I lived in Chahbek Village in the finest house on the hill. Now its the finest blackened lump of char. Ekundayo will tell you that the corsairs are going to rebuild what they burned, but I've no real interest in zombie labor. Cursing, that's my specialty. Painful, long-lasting, agonizing, debilitating, oh sorry... I was ranting again. Cursing, yes. Beautiful and effective. Are you interested?"
- "These corsairs are like a plague... and not the good kind. They burned my house! Can you believe that?"
- Tell me about hexes.
- "Hex spells cause negative effects for a period of time. They may damage your foes directly, prevent them from using certain skills, or decrease their abilities. A small, purple downward arrow on a character's Health Bar indicates that a hex spell has been cast upon that character. If a hex spell is cast upon you, you can read its description and learn its effects by hovering your mouse over the spell's icon on the top left corner of your default screen. Hex spells that cause Health degeneration will turn your Health Bar purple."
- Can you teach me some Necromancer skills?
To those of other professions with the secondary profession already chosen:
- "Necromantic Hexes, Suti, are far stronger than those available to other professions. Wouldn't you agree?"