From Guild Wars Wiki
|Affiliation||Order of the Sunspears|
- "So you think Monks are all peaceful healers? Think again. I'm on the front lines of every fight, right beside Sodan. A couple of good invocations to Balthazar, and blam! Dead corsairs everywhere! I give Ekundayo fodder for his Necromancy, and I tear out the souls of my enemies. Let the Five sort them out! And face it, who wouldn't want to have the gods on their side? I can teach you, if you want. You look tough enough."
- "I lost all three of my best friends to those corsairs. It's time for them to know the wrath of the gods!"
- Tell me about area effects.
- "To fight effectively, you must study the circles of effect. As you approach your opponents, you become more dangerous to them, but they are more dangerous to you. In a similar manner, as you approach your allies, they can help you more, and you can help them more. There are four main areas of effect in combat, three of which we have demonstrated in our circles here. "Adjacent" applies to anyone close enough for you to swing a weapon at. "Nearby" is the next largest area of effect, and "in the area" describes the largest area of effect. The range of the fourth effect, "Earshot," equals the white circle known as the "danger zone" on your Compass."
- Can you teach me some Monk skills?
- Wanjala teaches you the skill Banish.
To those of other professions with the secondary profession already chosen:
- "If you're not helping me kill corsairs, you're just in my way."