From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Affiliation||Order of the Sunspears|
- "I've got such a headache. Look at all those flamingos! They should be pens, but I opened all the pens so the corsairs couldn't hurt them. Now just look at the flamingos... they're everywhere! Maybe you can help me round them up again. I can teach you some valuable skills to deal with animals, if you just promise to help me out after you've learned."
- "I herded the flamingos all out here to keep them safe from the corsairs...but now how do I get them back?"
- Tell me about charming an animal.
- "To charm an animal simply target any animal and use the skill Charm Animal while you have that animal selected. The animal will turn hostile and attempt to attack you, and it is important that nothing interrupt the charming process during this critical phase. Bringing along a friend to heal you or applying a self heal before attempting to charm an animal is often a good idea."
- Tell me about commanding a pet.
- "Your pet will attack any target you attack. The one thing you'll need to remember is that it will take a pet a few seconds to switch targets when you do, but a good Ranger can use this to her advantage."
- Tell me about releasing a pet.
- "At times you may want to tame a new pet. Before you can do that you will need to give your old pet to a tamer. Simply speak to a pet tamer and that person will take care of the rest."
To those of other professions with the secondary profession already chosen:
- "Catch the flamingo before it gets away!"