Quiz the Recruits
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Quiz the Recruits|
|Given by|| First Spear Jahdugar |
in Chahbek Village (outpost)
|Preceded by|| Into Chahbek Village or |
Take the Shortcut
|Followed by||Chahbek Village|
(Click to enlarge)
Talk to some recruits to find out if they are ready for battle.
- Speak to the first Sunspear Recruit.
- Speak to the second Sunspear Recruit.
- Speak to the third Sunspear Recruit.
- See First Spear Jahdugar for your reward.
- 250 Experience
Speak to the three Sunspear Recruits and return to First Spear Jahdugar for your reward.
- First Spear Jahdugar
- Ahai, <Character name>. The corsairs are swiftly overtaking the village. Before we head off to get our blades bloodied I need to make certain that these recruits know how to function as a team. Go speak to them. Rile them up and make sure they are going to inflict unspeakable pain upon the enemy. Make sure they know their stuff!
- Sunspear Recruit (first paragon)
- As a Sunspear, you never fight alone. Forming your party is an important element of being an effective soldier. It's important to coordinate your efforts so your unit acts as a well-oiled machine. You may add Heroes to your group by selecting them from the dropdown menu in the party window.
- Sunspear Recruit (second paragon)
- You must assume care over the men and women under your command. You can equip any of the Heroes in your party by bringing up the inventory panel and clicking on their portrait. From there you can outfit them with any type of weapon...even upgrade their armor with runes. You'll also want to bring your Heroes out on a few adventures to get them some valuable experience in the field. As they gain experience, their levels will rise and they will gain Health, attribute points, and improved armor.
- Sunspear Recruit (ranger)
- Bringing proper skills into combat is extremely important. You may only alter your skills, and the skills of those under your command, while you are in a town or outpost. To do this, simply open up the Skills and Attributes panel and drag and drop the skills you need onto your Skill Bar. Once you've set your skills, be sure to adjust the attributes of your character and your Heroes. You can switch between yourself and your Heroes by clicking on the character icons at the top of the Skills and Attributes panel.
- First Spear Jahdugar
- So they are ready to face the enemy head on? Good news, indeed. Let's show those unwashed corsair heathens what it means to challenge the Sunspears!
- You do not have to finish this quest to proceed