Vabbian Miners are found in the frontiers of Vabbi.
Before completion of the Tihark Orchard mission:
- "Do you think I like going home all covered in filth? Well, actually I do. Heh."
- "I don't mind a little hard work, but I could do without all them damn harpies around."
- "I hear the princes have a whole hidden city somewhere. Wonder if I mined the stone for it?"
- "Nothin' like the sparkle of a gem when the sun hits it."
- "Why don't you give us a hand instead of goofing off?"
After completion of the Tihark Orchard mission:
- "Don't care much about the Sunspears one way or the other. I'm worried about my mines."
- "Have you ever lifted a shovel in your life, mole?"
- "Sunspears running for their lives? That's gotta be a sign of the end of the world."
- "The Warmarshal's troops are everywhere. What are the princes doing about it?"
- "Varesh is sending troops into Vabbi now? What's the world comin' to?"
- "I don't trust this Warmarshal, and I don't like extra work."
- "Mind if I wipe my hands?"
- "The princes? Cowards; all of 'em. Wouldn't last two seconds in the mines."
- "They didn't build the Hidden City just so the princes could hide inside."
- "Three soldiers came to the mines today. Double production. Everyone works overtime."
After completion of the Grand Court of Sebelkeh mission:
- "I got married at the Temple of Lyssa...hang on, on second thought, maybe it was Balthazar."
- "My father told me a story about Nightfall once. I remember I woke up screaming that night."
- "Nightfall's just a myth, ain't it? Nah. It can't be real."
- "Varesh hasn't fled! She's no cowardly prince. She's after something. Mark my words."
- "We hit artisan water and the mine's flooded. That'll set us back some..."
After completion of the Ruins of Morah mission:
- "I found a new load of gems. But what's the use?"
- "My hands are shakin' too much to work the mine today."
- "Nightfall is coming! Save us!"
- "This was my father's shovel. I used to think I'd give it to my son someday..."
- "Why do you care? Why do I?"
After completion of the Abaddon's Gate mission:
- "Grab a shovel. I could use some new workers to help in the mines."
- "I'm teachin' my son how to work the mine, and he's teachin' me how to fight."
- "Sold those gems and bought my own mine!"
- "There's a new darkness in the mines... I think somethin's [sic] hiding down there, keepin' out of the sun."
- "You're the ones who helped us when the demons came? I'm glad you're here."