Worthy Deeds (Done Dirt Cheap)
|Worthy Deeds (Done Dirt Cheap)|
|Section||Far Shiverpeaks Quests|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Sif Shadowhunter |
|Followed by||Anything You Can Do|
(Click to enlarge)
Prove your worth to the Norn by beating various bosses.
- Prove your valor to Sif. Vanquish Koren Wildrunner in Drakkar Lake.
- Continue proving your worth. Defeat Myish, Lady Of The Lake in Drakkar Lake.
- Flex your valor muscle. Stomp Nulfastu, Earthbound in Drakkar Lake.
- See Sif Shadowhunter for your reward.
You can kill the bosses in any order and at any time. See the articles for each boss for specific combat tips. In brief, they are:
At the center of Drakkar Lake (northern green star).
- She is easy to kill if you first take out the Chilling Wisps and Elementals that patrol the lake.
Patrols either clockwise or counterclockwise around the lake (possible initial positions marked in blue).
- Be careful of overlapping patrols when you confront Koren Wildrunner.
- An easy way to find him, is to follow his trail of Spirits of Symbiosis.
In the southeast corner of the map (southern green star).
- Follow a white rabbit down into a small glade.
- Watch out for numerous popups at the top and then again at the bottom. It helps to move slowly, pulling foes to you.
- "If you want the Norn to take you seriously, make a name for yourself, <character name>. Do as I have done: vanquish vicious beasts in the name of fame and glory! Many Norn post signs in their hearthsteads about the fearsome beasts they have encountered. Read the signs behind me...if you dare!"
- "Wipe that smile off your face. You hardly accomplished anything of merit. I have faced and defeated far greater enemies. You puny thing. Go boast to someone who cares. Perhaps a child. Or the village idiot."