Anything You Can Do
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Anything You Can Do|
|Section||Far Shiverpeaks Quests|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Given by||Sif Shadowhunter |
|Preceded by||Worthy Deeds (Done Dirt Cheap)|
|Followed by||Cold as Ice|
(Click to enlarge)
Path to Fragment of Antiquities
Prove your worth by beating various bosses.
- Prove your worth to Sif. Bring down Whiteout in Jaga Moraine.
- Test your mettle. Defeat Avarr the Fallen in Jaga Moraine
- Cement your legacy. Beat the Fragment of Antiquities in the Sepulchre of Dragrimmar.
- See Sif Shadowhunter for your Reward
- Whiteout is on a circular cliff towards the north of Jaga Moraine. As you approach, a massive ice boulder rolls down the path. It kills anyone in its way, but there is room to step aside if you act quickly. Note that you do not get a death penalty from the ice boulder.
- Avarr the Fallen is on the north-west corner of Jaga Moraine.
- Fragment of Antiquities is in the very North-West corner of the first level in the map Sepulchre of Dragrimmar. The Sepulchre of Dragrimmar is in north-west corner of Drakkar Lake, not far from Shrine of the Wolf Spirit. In order to be able to reach the Fragment of Antiquities, you need to get the quest The Anvil of Dragrimmar from Outrunner Remlok just outside the entrance to the dungeon, or you won't be able to get past the first room. Do NOT mistake Fragment of Antiquities for Remnant of Antiquities (who is the dungeon's boss). They have similar names, but killing the Remnant will not count towards this quest.
- Sif Shadowhunter
- "I see you're back for more. <Character name>. Don't get cocky. Just because you've vanquished some weaklings doesn't mean you're respected. Prove your worth to me and conquer the same creatures I have. Then maybe you'll earn a reputation… even a song."
- Sif Shadowhunter
- "Perhaps I misjudged you, human. Despite the odds, you've prevailed. But there is one more thing you must do. Seek me when you are ready to take the final step. I can hear your tune already…."
- You can save time by combining this quest with A Hunter's Pride, Krak's Cavalry, and Prenuptial Disagreement.