Remnant of Antiquities
From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about the boss-like foe at the end of Sepulchre of Dragrimmar. For the target of Anything You Can Do, see Fragment of Antiquities.
|Remnant of Antiquities|
|Affiliation||Depths of Tyria wildlife|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Location of Remnant of Antiquities,
Sepulchre of Dragrimmar level 2
16 Water Magic
- Deep Freeze
- Frozen Burst
- Ice Spikes
- Shatterstone (elite)
- Water Attunement
- Diamondshard Mist (monster skill)
- The Diamondshard Mist effect looks like a Ward. For 10 seconds, it reduces movement speed by 33%, after which it ends, causing the Diamondshard Grave effect, which inflicts 140 damage and causes Bleeding for 10 seconds.
- Diamondshard Grave can be mostly eliminated by using the skill Diversion against Diamondshard Mist.
- Defeating this foe will spawn a Dragrimmar Chest.
- See The Anvil of Dragrimmar quest page for a guide to defeat this foe.
- This foe seems to have at least +6 natural health regeneration, instead of +3.
- In Hard mode, this foe is immune to the Dazed condition, but he may still be knocked down.