The Cipher of Kormir
|The Cipher of Kormir|
|Section||Tarnished Coast Quests|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Given by||Kerrsh |
in Tarnished Haven
|Preceded by||The Cipher of Balthazar|
The Cipher of Dwayna
The Cipher of Grenth
The Cipher of Lyssa
|Followed by||The Path to Revelations|
Spawn location 1
Spawn location 2
Spawn location 3
Retrieve the Cipher of Kormir.
- Must have completed all previous Cipher quests
- Use the Divination to locate the Facet of Spirit.
- You are currently carrying the Divination.
- Defeat the Facet of Spirit to obtain its cipher.
- See Kerrsh for your reward.
It is possible to complete this quest with little effort - keep zoning into Arbor Bay from Vlox's Falls until the bar is red and over 75% full - then head to the closest location mentioned in the maps. As with the other Facets, the Facet of Spirit spawns randomly in one of several predetermined locations. Divination refers to the bar labeled "Proximity to Target" which fills as you approach the Facet's location. Once you find a location where the proximity bar is filled, wait and look around to see a circle of light, signaling the Facet is coming out of hiding.
The Facet of Spirit spawns randomly in Arbor Bay at one of several predetermined locations. Known spawn locations:
- In the waters directly south of Vlox's Falls.
- Northeast of center, at the top of the hill northwest of the the northeastern lagoon
- In the waters southwest of Ventari's sanctuary.
- In the waters directly east of Ventari's sanctuary.
Defeat the Facet to complete the quest.
- "The stories of your god Kormir fascinate me most. To think that a mortal...a human, no less...could transcend into something greater. Was it all part of the Eternal Alchemy? Was there some hidden design that preordained it would happen that way? Or does a power exist that can go against the schemes of fate?"
- "These questions rend at me sharper than any claw. This is it. Only her cipher remains. Take the Divination. Go to Arbor Bay. The Facet of Spirit will be there."
- "Inconceivable! I suspected as much, but to actually be proven right.... the ciphers of these signatures, to put it in simple, human terms, are giving us coordinates. There is a place that we must go. The answers must be there."