From Guild Wars Wiki
|Section||Tarnished Coast Quests|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Justiciar Naveed |
in Alcazia Tangle
|Preceded by||The Asura Trap|
|Followed by||Moths to a Flame|
(Click to enlarge)
- Speak with Glayvin.
- Watch the ritual.
- Defeat the Aspect of Lazarus.
- See Justiciar Naveed for your reward.
Talk to Justiciar Naveed and you will be taken into the Insidious Remnants zone, a quest-specific version of Tarnished Haven. After some dialogue, you will fight the Aspect of Lazarus, a level 28 Elementalist boss.
- 20 Glayvin
- 18 (20) Justiciar Naveed
- 28 (30) Aspect of Lazarus
- "<Player name>! It is fitting you should be here to witness this. Glayvin has finally figured out how to remove that accursed aspect of the Unseen One from me. He's almost ready to begin the ritual. You know, I wouldn't have made it this far if not for you. Won't you stay and see this through?"
- Glayvin: "Concentrate. Concentrate. This requires my full attention. Quiet. Quiet, all you voices! Look for that patterns. I must focus..."
- Justiciar Naveed: "Ah...I feel something.... Something is changing..."
- Justiciar Naveed: "Wait...this....this doesn't feel...right..."
- Glayvin: "The aspect! The aspect manifests! And it is angry! You must quell its rage! Quickly, before all is lost."
- Glayvin: "Incomprehensible... The aspect cannot be removed? Cannot, cannot.... But we have changed it, somehow. Its pattern is different. I must examine this further..."
- "No, this.... No, it can't be. I've come so far. I've fought long and hard, believing that if I just persevered there would be a way through this. And now I find that no matter how hard I struggle, I am bound to a fate I can't escape...like a scarecrow strung up in the carrion fields."
- "I wonder if this is how the Chosen felt; bound upon the Bloodstone, unable to focus on anything except the axe...swinging like a pendulum, cutting their time short. Pardon me, friend. I need some time alone to think."
- During this quest the outpost portals have no effect. This allows a player to completely explore Alcazia Tangle without any foes for Master of the North.
- Unlike most Mursaat, the Aspect of Lazarus does not use Spectral Agony.
- When the Aspect of Lazarus has no health left, it will vanish - it will not actually "die" and leave a corpse. As a result, players cannot capture Blinding Surge or any other skills from it.