From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the Monster skill. For the temporarily available Bonus Mission Pack skill, see Spectral Agony (Saul D'Alessio).
- Concise description
- Infusion (see below) is the best way to reduce the effects of Spectral Agony.
- Jade constructs do not activate Spectral Agony directly. Instead, the effect is automatically applied whenever they deal damage to a target.
- The health loss effect persists through resurrection.
The primary defense against Spectral Agony is infusion, which can be applied to any piece of armor by the Ancient Seer in various Prophecies missions and one explorable area. Each piece of infused armor reduces the impact of Spectral Agony.
Infused armor pieces 0 1 2 3 4 5 Health degeneration1 30 13 9 7 5 3 Health loss per second 81 42 29 22 16 9 Total health loss2 505 310 235 180 130 75 Slow effect 80% 33% 23% 18% 12% 7%
- The game caps health degeneration at -10; any degeneration beyond -10 hinders health regeneration, but does not result in additional loss of health.
- Both direct and degeneration.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Spectral Agony.|
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Agony.|