From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- They are linked to the allegiance rank title in the same way many skills are linked to character attributes. The higher your rank in a title, the better the effects of all the skills of that faction for all your characters.
- They can be obtained in exchange for 3,000 Luxon faction points or Kurzick faction points per skill; they are available from Luxon Scavengers and Kurzick Bureaucrats in Guild Halls and some Factions outposts.
- You must have at least rank 1 in the the corresponding title track, and you have to be level 20 to learn any skills of that faction.
- Being PvE-only skills, allegiance skills cannot be equipped by heroes.
- You can not equip both Luxon and Kurzick skills on the same skill bar at the same time.
- "Save Yourselves!"
- Triple Shot
- Selfless Spirit
- Signet of Corruption
- Ether Nightmare
- Elemental Lord
- Shadow Sanctuary
- Summon Spirits
- Spear of Fury
- Aura of Holy Might