- "GH" redirects here. For the allied NPC, see Ghostly Hero.
A guild hall is a gathering place for a guild in the Battle Isles. It is a private area that the guild leader can choose the setting of. It is also used to access Guild versus Guild and Alliance Battles. Your guild hall can be accessed from the Guild Menu.
Changing the hall
You can change your guild hall by buying a new one from the Canthan Ambassador. Any NPCs that you have purchased will carry over into the new guild hall. If you make the change while there are characters in your guild hall, the change will occur when the guild hall has been cleared.
The guild hall can be improved by the addition of various NPCs. These can be bought from the Guild Lord, who is usually located in the central or main area of the guild hall. Each of these service NPCs provide the same exact service as their equivalent found in towns and outposts. A basic guild hall, in addition to the Guild Lord, will also have Tolkano, the tournament NPC, and the core henchmen.
If a guild is allied with the Luxons or the Kurzicks, there will also be an Alliance Battles NPC (Luxon Navigator or Kurzick Kommandant) and a Faction rewards NPC (Luxon Scavenger or Kurzick Bureaucrat) whose names are based on which faction you are allied to.
|Xunlai Agent||10||Access to Xunlai storage from within the guild hall.|
|Dye Trader||50||A trader who sells dyes at market prices that are determined by supply and demand.|
|Crafting Material Trader||100||A trader who sells common crafting materials at market prices that are determined by supply and demand.|
|Rare Material Trader||100||A trader who sells rare crafting materials at market prices (determined by supply and demand).|
|Rune Trader||25||A trader who sells armor upgrade runes at market prices (determined by supply and demand) from within the guild hall.|
|Scroll Trader||50||A trader who sells rare magic scrolls at market prices (determined by supply and demand).|
|Skill Trainer||100||A skill trainer who only teaches core skills that have been unlocked and Signet of Capture.|
|Priest of Balthazar||10||A priest who allows you to unlock skills, weapon components, and runes for your account in exchange for Balthazar faction.|
|Merchant||25||A merchant who sells common items and supplies.|
|Weaponsmith||10||A weaponsmith who can customize weapons.|
|Guild Emblemer||10||The emblemer allows the guild leader to create or change the guild's cape and banner.|
|Canthan Ambassador||10||The Canthan ambassador shows guild halls available for purchase.|
|Festival Hat Keeper||10||The hat keeper can remember and reproduce special festival hats you have acquired.|
Available guild hall types
The following guild halls can be obtained from a Canthan Ambassador at the price of one Celestial Sigil:
- Burning Isle (Ring of Fire theme)
- Druid's Isle (Maguuma Jungle theme)
- Frozen Isle (Shiverpeak Mountains theme)
- Hunter's Isle (Kryta theme)
- Isle of the Dead (The Catacombs and The Labyrinth theme)
- Nomad's Isle (Crystal Desert theme)
- Warrior's Isle (The Battle Isles theme)
- Wizard's Isle (pre-Searing theme)
- Imperial Isle (Raisu Palace theme)
- Isle of Jade (The Jade Sea theme)
- Isle of Meditation (Shing Jea Island theme)
- Isle of Weeping Stone (Echovald Forest theme)
- Corrupted Isle (Realm of Torment and Kourna themes)1
- Isle of Solitude ( Vabbi and Kourna themes)2
- Isle of Wurms (Desolation theme)
- Uncharted Isle (Istan theme)
- 1 While Corrupted Isle’s “Home Side” is Realm of Torment themed, the “Enemy Side” is Kournan.
- 2 While Isle of Solitude’s “Home Side” is Vabbi themed, the “Enemy Side” is Kournan.
Although each of these guild halls shares a style with areas in a specific campaign, a guild leader can choose any guild hall regardless of which campaigns they have access to on their account. All guild halls can thus be classified as being core locations.