From Guild Wars Wiki
- Concise description
Spell. Spirits you control Shadow Step to your location and gain 60...100 Health.
- Kurzick Bureaucrat (House zu Heltzer and Kurzick-allied guild halls)
- Luxon Scavenger (Cavalon and Luxon-allied guild halls)
- After reaching the first allegiance rank, Kurzick/Luxon Supporter, level 20 characters may learn this skill from a Kurzick Bureaucrat or Luxon Scavenger for 3,000 faction.
- The skill icon for the Kurzick version is on top, and the icon for the Luxon version is on the bottom.
- This skill shadow steps all spirits you control in compass range to your location, thus has a greater range than Draw Spirit.
- This skill shares most of the quirks of other shadow steps:
- If the caster is standing on or below a bridge, the spirits may move to either side of the bridge; this is consistent with the game's inability to understand three dimensions.
- If a spirit is targeted by an area damage over time spell, the area of effect sometimes moves with the spirit.
- Unlike other shadow steps, this will not cancel any skills the spirits were activating when stepping.
- If there are more than one spirit of the same type within compass range, the nearest shadow steps to your location and others are destroyed.
- The functionality of this skill has changed since its introduction; see its skill revision history for details.