This is great skill, was hoping to get this in future chapter/expantion, Draw Spirit is painfull to use even whit jsut 1 spirit. It was easyer to jsut wait and remake them in range. now my "team" of knocking spirit can follow me! I love this one, ty much :) --Bob 13:03, 16 June 2007 (UTC)
- I suggested this one ages, and ages ago, I'm glad it finally made it into the game, even if it is a PvE only skill.....I still think Ritualist needs a PvP version that perhaps doesn't heal the spirits, Rit Mobility is a serious "drag".--BahamutKaiser 16:16, 2 September 2007 (UTC)
- wow wow wow, I will now use my spirit Rit in general pve play. Previously by the time I had cast 2 spirits, let alone the 4 or so normally used the mobs were dead :P. Cant believe I didnt notice this skill before. Coruskane 02:37, 10 February 2008 (UTC)
Looks to be a great skill, really great for completing the missions in time and save some energy.--ShadowFog 20:37, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
I use it with Destruction, when it is set but havent expired yet, I "summon it" where I want it to explode.--ShadowFog 18:18, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
I hate this skills art for the Luxon side, it just doesnt match other skills... 126.96.36.199 05:11, 2 June 2008 (UTC)
- the luxon version makes me smile. -- Mafaraxas 04:16, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
It should be noted that if u are under or on a bridge,or some kind of elevated place that when u use this skill your spirits can sometimes be places above or below your current location.I first noticed this is the thunderhead keep mission where u must defend the king..i was under one of the arches (above me was a bridge) and when i used this skill..i couldn't see my spirits but i could hear them attacking,i looked up at there they were.Fire and deaths 23:05, 6 December 2008 (UTC)
Does this shadow step ally's spirits? And is it a real shadow step or teleport? Obviously you'll answer yes, but i want to be sure and i can't test it by my own. Thanks 188.8.131.52 19:42, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- "Spell. All Spirits YOU control SHADOW STEP to your location, and gain 60...92...100 Health." just like it says.
im new here but i would liek to point out im lvl 13 (rit) i have r5 i have not yet made it to hzh but im in my gh with 10k kurzick points
why can i not buy it?
You need to be lvl 20 to buy from the scavenger....
L O L
You know how the spirit's teleport in a circle around you right? Well, I used this when i was standing on the edge of a bridge and 2 of my spirit's were teleported to the area below the bridge. =D --184.108.40.206 08:39, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
Bug? No health gain?
Got this skill recently and have been using it to relocate my spirits but it seems it says +xx Health in lightblue text everytime I use it however my health bar does not change...
- This heals your spirits, not you. -~=Sparky (talk) 18:49, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- Ohhh, I totally misread the skill x-x That was dumb of me, thank you for the quick reply xD
Does it work on ranger spirits or just rit spirits? Ramei Arashi 17:30, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
- Both. --smøni 17:50, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
- You need to be level 20. -- 01:48, 3 January 2011 (UTC)
Im a lvl 20 RIT and i went into my guild hall, bought the skill, and now i can eqquip it!