Cleansing Zen Daijun
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Cleansing Zen Daijun|
|Section||Shing Jea Island Quests|
|Storyline||Beyond: Winds of Change|
|Given by||Initiate Tsuriai |
in Seitung Harbor
(Shing Jea Island)
|Preceded by||Cleansing Haiju Lagoon|
|Followed by||Cleansing Rhea's Crater|
Cleansing Zen Daijun (Hard mode)
Map of the Aspects in Zen Daijun.
- Defeat the plagued aspect of Zunraa.
- Defeat the rotten aspect of Zunraa.
- Defeat the tainted aspect of Zunraa.
- Defeat the infected aspect of Zunraa.
- Defeat the diseased aspect of Zunraa.
- See Initiate Tsuriai for your reward.
- Completing this quest changes the foes that appear in Zen Daijun; specifically, Afflicted will no longer spawn but are replaced by Scavengers.
- The standard enemy party size here is 4 or 6, and the enemy party size around each Shrine of Zunraa is 6, not including the afflicted aspect of Zunraa. Careful pulling is recommended as the groups tend to bunch up near each other.
- Caution: when approaching some of the Shrines of Zunraa, a nearby mobile group of 4 enemies will approach to attack you. Take care of them first, before engaging the group around the shrine itself.
- The groups surrounding the afflicted aspects of Zunraa can be pulled separately. It appears that the afflicted aspects of Zunraa do not heal or interact with them in any way.
- 24, 26 (26, 28) Afflicted Warrior
- 24, 26 (26, 28) Afflicted Ranger
- 24, 26 (26, 28) Afflicted Monk
- 24, 26 (26, 28) Afflicted Necromancer
- 24, 26 (26, 28) Afflicted Mesmer
- 24, 26 (26, 28) Afflicted Elementalist
- 24, 26 (26, 28) Afflicted Assassin
- 24, 26 (26, 28) Afflicted Ritualist
- 28 (30) Diseased Zunraa → Defender's Zeal
- 28 (30) Infected Zunraa → Shield of Judgment
- 28 (30) Plagued Zunraa → Ray of Judgment
- 28 (30) Rotten Zunraa → Word of Censure
- 28 (30) Tainted Zunraa → Signet of Judgment
- Initiate Tsuriai
- "Our work here at Shing Jea is nearly done. There's just one remaining source of corruption that mars its perfection. Zunraa, the guardian deity of Zen Daijun, has succumbed to the lingering presence of the Afflicted. As long as the guardian remains in that state, we will never truly be able to cleanse those lands. We have been tasked to travel to Zen Daijun and to call forth the afflicted aspects of Zunraa by summoning them from the shrines. The ancestor spirits saw fit to spare the life of Ashu; I am certain that they will do the same for Zunraa.
- "You have proven a useful ally so far, and it would expedite our task if you would join us again."
After defeating Plagued Zunraa:
- Initiate Tsuriai: "Return as a guardian once again and watch over these lands".
After defeating Rotten Zunraa:
- Initiate Tsuriai: "I pray this eases the suffering and soothes the hurt."
After defeating Tainted Zunraa:
- Initiate Tsuriai: "Let this land be whole again."
After defeating Infected Zunraa:
- Initiate Tsuriai: "May you find peace once more."
After defeating Diseased Zunraa:
- Initiate Tsuriai: "Be at rest, now."
- Initiate Tsuriai
- "You have done well in aiding the people of Cantha and upholding the values of the Ministry of Purity. See that you continue to do so. You may wish to check in with Initiate Zei Ri once more, to see how the battle has been progressing on the mainland."