From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Given by||Panaku |
in Kinya Province
(Shing Jea Island)
|Preceded by||Track Down Panaku|
|Followed by||An Audience with Master Togo (assassin)|
(Profession: primary or secondary)
(Click to enlarge)
Continue your assassin training by taking on a secret assignment from Panaku.
- Speak with Panaku again when you are ready to go to the Tengu village.
- Travel with Panaku to the Tengu village of Aerie and assassinate Swift Honorclaw.
- See Panaku for your reward.
- Panaku will teach you the following skills when you accept the quest:
- 1,500 Experience
- 100 Gold
- Monastery Credit
After setting your new skills in your skillbar, talk to Panaku at point A on the map and go west towards the beach. At the beach turn right (north). You will see a group of Naga there, kill those and continue by following the road on your right hand (going east at first then north again). Here Panaku will speak again twice. As you approach Swift Honorclaw he will taunt you and then turn hostile. Kill him and speak to Panaku to collect your reward.
- 10 Panaku
- "I imagine Jinzo spoke to you of duty and of balance. That is all well and good for him, but as for me, I do this for the thrill, the pleasure, and the gold. Look into your victim's eyes as your blades steal away his life, and you can take his power, his essence, into your own. I remember everyone I have ever killed. They have become part of me. They are my power. I will teach you to be a hunter: you the spider, the mark your prey.
- Now, listen carefully: I have a paying job from some...associates of mine. If you make the kill, I will split the profits with you. Headmaster Lee would not approve, but never mind that. Speak with me when you are ready to accept the task and learn new skills; we will head to the village to finish this job afterward."
- Accept: "I am ready to test my skills!"
- Decline: "This sounds a little out of my league."
- Ask: "Your target is Swift Honorclaw. Keep his name in your mind and do not falter when the time comes."
- Panaku: "Are you finally ready? We will be lucky if our target has not died of old age by now.... Come then, we need to get moving."
- Panaku: "This way! Your target is just ahead."
- Panaku: "Headmaster Lee would forbid you from performing any real work while still a student at the monastery, though this is a part of what it means to be an Assassin. This is our little secret."
- Panaku: "My employer in this matter assures me that our target has committed a crime, though I do not ask excessive questions."
- Panaku: "There he is! Quickly!"
- Swift Honorclaw: "I have been expecting you, Assassin. What I did, I did for my family. I have no regrets."
- "You did it. Do you feel his life running through your veins?
- Here is your share of the gold. As I said before, I would appreciate your not mentioning the specifics of our lesson to Headmaster Lee. We do not want to be on the sharp side of her steel. There were no witnesses to our actions, so if word gets back to either Headmaster Lee or the Tengu I'll know how it happened. I hope we have an understanding."
Anomaly.Your target doesn't spawn until you tell Panaku to start the assassination.
Bug.Dragon Festival quests have been known to interfere with the completion of this quest.