From Guild Wars Wiki
Update - Friday March 3, 2006
Fixed the following newly introduced bugs:
- The skill Bull's Charge was knocking down moving foes when used with any type of weapon, not only with melee weapons.
- The skill Fevered Dreams was incorrectly spreading Conditions to allies of both the caster and target, rather than just enemies of the caster as specified in the skill description.
- The skill Warrior's Endurance did not correctly match its description in the update notes.
- Monsters were not responding to damage taken from the skill Balthazar's Aura.
- Certain elite skills, such as Peace and Harmony and Blood is Power, could not be captured using a Signet of Capture.
- Kepkhet Marrowfeast was neglecting to guard her nest.
- The Party Window was periodically failing to display certain team allies such as Bodyguards.
- The Skill Monitor was not correctly displaying skill interruption.