From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update - Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Play Balance Updates
We will be evaluating the following changes over the course of this week. Additional adjustments may be made during this time period.
- Black Lotus Strike: decreased Energy gain to 5..18; this skill now counts as a lead attack.
- Expose Defenses: decreased duration to 1..11 seconds.
- Horns of the Ox: decreased damage to 1..11.
- Impale: increased casting time to 1 second.
- Trampling Ox: decreased damage to 5..20.
- Ineptitude: increased recharge time to 20 seconds.
- Word of Healing: decreased unconditional heal amount to 5..130.
- Soul Reaping: no longer gains any benefit from Spirits.
- Barrage: increased damage to 5..20 damage.
- Energizing Wind: decreased duration to 1..31 seconds.
- Magebane Shot: increased disable time to 10 seconds; decreased recharge time to 5 seconds.
- Player Pets: no longer leave exploitable corpses.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- Many Korean accounts were permanently banned.
- The new description for Black Lotus Strike states that it is now possible to hit a non-hexed foe, but not gain energy. In reality, the attack will fail if used on a non-hexed foe.