--Unendingfear 22:25, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
|| This user thinks catching arrows isn't a good plan
- Nice collection. As for userboxes, they're the latest thing doncha know? (for us anyway ^^) ena. 22:33, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
- Trust me, I <3 userboxes.--Unendingfear 22:34, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
--Unendingfear 22:37, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
|| This user's mind is in the gutter.
ena. 22:47, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
- Cool stuff, I've been Dabbling myself. good Ideas always welcome. ena. 22:38, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
- Did you click on the "<3"?--Unendingfear 22:40, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
- Yes I did ^^ Still browsing that huge pile :) ena. 22:40, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
- Lol, I think Eloc has the biggest collection of them all, like way bigger than mine. o.O--Unendingfear 22:42, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
- Ya, it makes mine feel small D: User:Eloc Jcg/Userbox archive--Unendingfear 22:44, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
- Considering that you seem to know most of them, has this been made before?:
- No, but the picture is probably a copy right violation...--Unendingfear 22:48, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
- What a shame. Oh well. ena. 22:50, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
So many awesome Boxes :O akka 23:51, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
- Somebody tried to wand me to death once...I switched to low hp set at 30hp so I killed myself =P--Silven 20:42, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
I'm Here! - Con 02:35, 31 October 2009 (UTC)
- Thank god. ena. 02:36, 31 October 2009 (UTC)
- No need to thank me - Con 02:48, 31 October 2009 (UTC)
- Get off our Guild's page, non members. akka 11:49, 1 November 2009 (UTC)
- "Guild pages, which include their talk pages, may not be considered the guild webpage, or used as a chat forum, recruitment board or guild roster. Guild pages may not be used to contact the guild members" from Disallowed content. Please keep the chatting/banter in-game or on your forum. Do not bring it onto the wiki, or at least keep it on your own User talk pages. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:Mystical Celestia (talk).
- So if we can't do that, what's the point in having them? Oh, and it helps if you sign. akka 18:15, 1 November 2009 (UTC)
- Akka, Celestia's point is that talk pages on the wiki (special the guild talk pages) are not ment to be used like chat pages, they are used as feedback on the actual page (sorry for crappy discription, my english is messing up) -- Cyan 18:26, 1 November 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, but if they are meant for Feedback on the Page, yet you aren't allowed to contact the members, that makes no sense what so ever. If you could help clarify It'd be a great help. akka 19:01, 1 November 2009 (UTC)
- The rules are clear in this case. For that you need to use a forum, mail, vent or something familiar. (I hate to be this strict on the rules..) -- Cyan 19:07, 1 November 2009 (UTC)
- See this:
- Explicitly disallowed content
- The guild page must not contain any defamation. This includes making statements about other guilds. All information about players and guilds must strictly adhere to the no personal attacks policy.
- While achievements may be listed, guild pages must not claim impossible or verifiably false achievements. Where possible, claims to fame should be documented with hard evidence such as mentions on the official Guild Wars website, championship trophies, etc.
- Guild pages, which include their talk pages, may not be considered the guild webpage, or used as a chat forum, recruitment board or guild roster. Guild pages may not be used to contact the guild members.
- Guild pages should be stable. Do not list such information as who is online, what the guild's current rating/rank is, etc. (It is OK to list the final ratings from past ladder seasons.)
- No guild page may redirect to or from a page outside the Guild: namespace. No guild article may transclude a page outside the Guild: or Template: namespaces.
- Guild tag redirects are also not allowed since guild tags are not unique to a guild and may be shared by more than one guild.
- Profiles and images of members of the guild, should they be present, must be placed on user pages or subpages of the guild, and linked.
- Strategy tips or character builds related to the guild must be presented under separate guild subpages.
- -- Cyan 19:13, 1 November 2009 (UTC)
- The talk pages is not for the guild/others to have idle chit-chat. The above postings (above where I first intervened) contributes nothing to the wiki. "Oh, and it helps if you sign." I apologise for not signing, but just like you are reminding me to sign, I am reminding you that this banter should remain off the wiki. The guild talk pages, as stated by Cyan Light, is for discussing the page itself. Say someone pointing out your headers are not allowed. ~Celestia 10:28, 2 November 2009 (UTC)