Sticks and Stones
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Sticks and Stones|
|Section||The Desolation Quests|
|Given by|| Awata |
in Bone Palace
- Destroy the graven monoliths and harvest their shards. Collect 10 more to complete your sample.
- See Awata for your reward.
- "Shortly before your arrival, strange occurrences became commonplace. Once staid stone formations have been given life; they now walk these cursed lands engaging any poor fool they encounter. They are vicious. I have lost many to their fury, though they are not infallible. A group of my men cornered one of them and shattered it into hundreds of pieces. At its core they found a glowing shard pulsing with a magic I have not seen."
- "If we are to decimate these monsters we must understand everything about them. Fetch me more shards and I will unlock their secrets."
- "Upon closer inspection, I can see these glowing shards feature curious inscriptions. Perhaps we have what we need to unravel their origin...."
- Unlike the other quests that are given in the Bone Palace, this is the only one that does not precede A Deal's a Deal, since one can acquire Sticks and Stones before turning in A Deal's a Deal.
- You have to collect ordinary Inscribed Shards, even though the quest dialogue refers to glowing shards.