Talk:Shing Jea Monastery
how do you get there from nightfall
- You have to travel to Kaineng Center, then head south towards The Marketplace, go west to the Kaineng Docks and then follow Saoshang Trail.- MSorglos (talk|contrib) 07:10, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
Got redirected here from shing jea, was looking for an overview of whole area though (under shing jea island btw) like how i would enter kourna or kryta in the search box. Shouldnt there be a disambiguation page or no redirect so the particular article can be searched for.220.127.116.11 21:01, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
- Actually i think the redirect should go to shing jea island if the disambiguation is not done. --MageMontu 21:05, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
Is it just me? Or does there seem to be disproportionate number of people cybering, dancing naked or just having a party in shing jea monestary. Possibly worth a mention in notes? for all those new players who want straight to the party :P. Shogun 02:38, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
- Don't think so. -- ab.er.rant 03:26, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
- I've noticed it. I came here to ask that very question. Aldarik 00:36, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
Droks and Jahai look so pansy when you realize just how fortified SJM really is.
I was in my guildhall with a character that was currently in the Monastery. I invited another character from my secondary account, that also has shing jea monastery, but is tyrian born. My party was 4/4 with 2 heroes. When trying to leave the guildhall, I got a message saying some characters could not travel there, and would be left behind. Tried it with 2 different characters, again with a canthan born from shing jea in my GH, plus a tyrian character in the party that certianly had shing jea monastery. Got the same message again. Both Tyrians could map to the Monastery seperately and join up there again. So why did I get that message??? Is it a bug? Sjeng 12:24, 13 February 2010 (UTC)
- late but is it possible that the leading character was in another town. (which your other char didn't have) thus traveling to that town in stead of SJM (not knowing) (now go and try to understand this :P )--The Holy Dragons 09:47, 18 December 2010 (UTC)
Emperor location during festival - low fps ??
Why do I get low fps, or rather screen freeze when I get near that place where the Emperor stands during the festival ? (that big disc near the Xunlai Chest). Mentioning this happened with both my old PC and my new, much more powerful one, which shouldn't allow such fps. I posted this because others asked too, ingame, and wanted to find out. Magnum 11:21, 1 July 2013 (UTC)