|Unknown||Skree Raider, Skree Tracker||Tihark Orchard (mission)||MSorglos 05:30, 15 April 2007 (EDT)|
|Unknown||Elder Skree Singer||Wilderness of Bahdza||Reiauna 23:54, 6 May 2008 (UTC)|
|Unknown||Skree Tracker||Resplendent Makuun||Zero4549 17:59, 28 August 2008 (UTC)|
|Normal||Harpies||Desperate Measures quest||Yoshida Keiji talk 14:43, 22 May 2012 (UTC)|
|Feathers||5||1||Chieftain Alex 14:32, 29 January 2014 (UTC)|
|Feathers||6||1||Chieftain Alex 14:32, 29 January 2014 (UTC)|
|Bones||7||1||Chieftain Alex 14:32, 29 January 2014 (UTC)|
Istani Skree drop Fledgling Skree Wings not Skree Wings
A small correction so other people whos going to farm it know that Skrees in Istan do not drop Skree Wings but Fledgling Skree Wings. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:Nabuko .
- Yeah that seems odd to me but I don't know personally. I don't think I've ever seen one drop on Istan, but plenty of Fledgling ones. Perhaps in hard mode? - BeX 11:13, 3 September 2007 (UTC)
Drop rate data
- → moved from Farming locations
When farming in hard mode, one dropped per run. Average 1/75 chance of getting one. On normal mode, 1/160. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by Kalarian (talk • contribs) at 19:04, 23 July 2011 (UTC).
- When solo farming them with SoS rit in Yatendi Canyons in normal mode I got 2 on first 10 kills. Same with 55 necro, monk and ele. When I tried on other maps it was frustratingl low. There are about 25 to kill including a boss and they are just outside. Probably the fastest farm.MindMaze (talk)
- I moved this to the talk page since it's very different from my own experience in Forum Highlands. In both normal and hard mode with 7 heroes, I almost always find a wing, even if killing only 40-50 foes. It's a low drop rate, but not 1 in 75 kills. Before adding specific numbers to the article, let's try to get published farming rates for at least 5-10 runs and from at least a few different players. — Tennessee Ernie Ford (TEF) 19:29, 23 July 2011 (UTC)
- For that week in Nick, I know I farmed them at an average of 6 to 7 in the Highlands with the boss quest on. Slow and steady killing will rake them in. I know that my guild mates who were racing to get them were having trouble. 18.104.22.168 19:43, 23 July 2011 (UTC)
- Don't know if this will be true for everyone but I found doing the Tihark Orchard mission and killing the 8 harpies at the end 5 out of 8 times gave me a wing. Maybe it's just because I was killing them solo, I don't know. But it was way better than the 1 wing for a full clear of the forum highlands while having the desperate measures quest. Running through the mission only took 5-10 mins. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) at 02:49, 26 July 2011 (UTC).
- That's easily countered by running a SoS farming build. Placing a bunch at "Palawa Joko"'s duel location, and then a few more to the left of the stairs that go up to the princes, and you'll be sure to be registered as contributing to killing 4 at least. After triggering the cutscene, all that remains is seeing which remain. 126.96.36.199 09:21, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
- I had a small sample size (ten kills) drop me 5 Skree Wings today in Resplendent Makuun, NM, soloing. I don't know if the droprate has been modified at all, but I was finished in the span of three groups of mobs. This was all just west of Josinq the Whisperer. I don't quite think the droprate is as low as is led to believe. Rekinetics 08:57, 23 July 2012 (UTC)