The bug is known for a long time by now. But it has still not been fixed? This is quite disappointing. --Longasc 19:39, 31 March 2007 (EDT)
Light damage is gone
Holy damage vulnerability
- We should really test this again after the insignia update to the older armor sets. I think I have my old Tormentor's, and a quite newly crafted Necrotic, but I'm not sure how to set up a test correctly. - anja (contribs) 08:31, 5 June 2007 (UTC)
I guess as long as you arnt facing swarms of monks then this insignia isnt all bad. examples where the extra 16dmg might hurt is vs azure wraths especialy when they use retribution/holywrath since they are seperate packets wanding might count as the enchant dmg + 32. also smites in uw and griffon mobs in southern shiverpeaks. Maybe just sticking with this insignia on mostly hit areas like chest and leggings would be better...10dmg might be ok--Justice 05:29, 27 February 2008 (UTC)
"It is advised to use this on a head, arm, or foot piece, since, unlike most insignias it offers a greater bonus, or, actually, a lesser penalty, for those areas. However, those locations are less often struck in combat. " how is this true??? it offers the same proportioned penalty as the benefit it provides.....--188.8.131.52 01:11, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
This or Survivor's Insignia?
From the start of Guild Wars, I've been using a Radiant Head Armor of Superior (Curses, Death, Blood Magic or Soul Reaping). Tormentor's Chest Piece of Superior Vigor, Tormentor's Gloves of Attunement, Tormentor's Pants of Attunement, and Bloodstained Boots of Minor Soul Reaping. Although my HP is significantly lowered, I take a LOT less damage from physical damage. I have two important sets I use for survival and sometimes casting: +60 HP set (spear and shield) and a +30 hp set with just a shield, but a defensive mod (AR+5) on my spear.
My main question is, can someone do the match and find out if it's better to do Survivor's Insignia or Tormentor's? ^^ Thank you. Than 20:27, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
- The age old question... --184.108.40.206 20:30, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
Well, I see what you mean, but I mean when someone has 650 HP with 60 armor, compared me someone with 515 HP with 70 armor. Here's what most people (that I've seen in PvP) run.
- 650 HP (with a +60 HP Sword/Spear & Shield Set) and they have 35 energy, and 68 armor (+8 armor bonus from the Shield).
Then here's what I run:
- 515 HP (with a +60 HP Sword/Spear & Shield Set) and I have 40 energy, and 78 armor (Tormentor's Insignia + Shield Bonus). Other times I run...
- 485 HP (with a +30 HP Shield & +5AR Sword/Spear) and I have 40 energy, and 83 armor (Tormentor's Insignia + Shield Bonus + Weapon Bonus).
From this which would be better? Than 05:23, 22 July 2009 (UTC)