Talk:Zin Ku Corridor
- You are transported to the Zin Ku Corridor outpost when you complete the Tahnnakai Temple mission. -- Wyn 09:47, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
There's a rat near the Xunlai Agent. - Reanimated X 08:56, 10 September 2009 (UTC)
I noted the difference, but I didn't have time to go back and correct the original entry until tonight (and now I don't have to!)
Also, thanks for changing it to an "official" "anomaly". I didn't know how to do that, but I figured someone would notice soon enough. Daddicus 02:06, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- You're thanking the wrong person. --Silver Edge 04:40, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
- Well, thanks, anyhow! :) Daddicus 00:31, 18 November 2011 (UTC)
One more thing about that anomaly:
It doesn't matter if you enter ZKC via walking or resigning; you still end up next to the TT exit rather than the SD exit.
In fact, that's how I found it in the first place. I zoned in, then turned around and walked back in. The idea was to make resigning bring me back to the door, since I was doing skill captures in that zone and had a half dozen to complete. Imagine my surprise to be facing North instead of South upon resigning!
I'm not sure this needs to be mentioned on the main page, though. Other opinions? Daddicus 02:10, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- Resigning sends you to wherever you appeared last time you entered the outpost - e.g., you walk into LA from North Kryta Province, then head out and resign, you'll be at the exit to NKP; however if you map to LA and spawn near the crafters (one of many spawning points), then go into the NKP and resign, you'll appear at the crafters when you return to LA. Konig/talk 02:48, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- That's the problem with ZKC: It does NOT work that way. It's supposed to, but it doesn't. If you resign, you always end up at the NW exit, regardless of how you last left or entered.
- Then, the even harder to understand part: If you walk into the ZKC door from Sunjiang, you end up near the opposite door instead.
- The only way to get to the Southeastern exit is to map directly in (double-click the outpost icon on the Map screen). Doing that gets you to somewhere in the middle of town, halfway between the exits.
- A trick people use for chest runs out of Boreal Station is to exit into the explorable area, then turn around and go back in. Then, walk back out again. Once you perform these three steps, resigning will always set you inside the outpost right next to the door.
- I've tried this same trick in a couple of other places, and it seems to work consistently (although I have to test the theory that perhaps it has to do with having two exits). However, it doesn't work in ZKC. Daddicus 02:46, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
- Ahhhhh. OK, thanks for clarifying. Daddicus 02:59, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
Fissure of Woe from here?
This is supposed to be one of the places you can talk to Balthazar. But, I can't find his statue. Anybody know what the trick is here? Daddicus 05:20, 9 March 2012 (UTC)
- Are you definitely in the far west side of the outpost? Once you get into the statue room go right, up the nearest flight of stairs + its right there. Pressing your select object button (mine is ; ), when standing in the gateway will select the balthazar statue. (kneel to summon the avatar) 19px Chieftain Alex 08:57, 9 March 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks! I found it. I wasn't far enough west.
- Does this deserve a note in the Notes section? Daddicus 14:40, 10 March 2012 (UTC)